Part 3 of the date: You sure?

Bubbles POV

"I calling for back up" Blossom says pulling out her phone and speed texts Buttercup and Butterfly. 

~Text

Blossom: Come to the mall now!!!

Buttercup: Why???

Blossom: Fans

Butterfly: We'll get in disguise

Blossom: Thanks :) NOW HURRY!!!

~end of text

Their are so many questions. "are you guys dating?". "Are you guys the only one's here?". "Where have you been?". "Are you guys going to sing?".

Butterfly POV

"Come on guys" I say to my sister and the boys. "Where are we going" Blake asked. "To save our friends. "Come on we need a disgiuse" Buttercup says. "Are sunglass won't do?" Butch questioned. "Nope" I say. "Come on let's go" Buttercup says. We get on our skateboards and drive back to the studio. "Rose!" I scream. "What is it" She asks. "We need disgiuses" I say. "On it" She say running deeper into the building. 3 minutes later she comes out with are costumes. 

Buttercup and Butterfly: Leather Jackets, Green/Orange shirt, Black jeans and Boots, Sunglasses, leather gloves

Butch and Blake: Same as the the girls but sneakers instead of boots.

We ran to our bikers. Yes my sweet motor child (Too weird (>.<)). Jumped on and head for the mall. "Come on this way." Buttercup says whispering. I think she could talk louder because the sound of talking people was super loud. I looked over at Bubbles and she looked scared out her mind. I made eye contact with her. Even her eyes screamed help me. "What's the plan" Blake asked. "I got this" Buttercup says cracking her knuckles. "No" I say pulling back by her jacket. ". "I have and idea, it's crazy and stuipd and but it just might work" Blake says

~5 minutes later

"Let's do it" I say. They guys walk over to the table. "Move they places to be right now." Butch and Blake say. "No what makes you think you can control us" a random guy says this gained a lot of attention (everyones)." C'mon me and Buttercup will sneak you out" I say as they nod. We were almost away on till. "Look their leaving' someone who noticed sayed. "RUN" Buttercup yells.

We ran for the exit on the otherside of the mall. The guys were really fast along with Buttercup. "Come on their gaining on us" I say. We continued to run untill Bubbles tripped and a domino effect happen. Bubbles crashed into Blossom, Blossom crashed into me, And I crashed into Buttercup. We kind of sat their in pain. The crowd got closer. "Guys hold on" Blake says. "What's going on" Brick says. "The girls" Blake says pointing to us. The guys ran back pick us up bridal style. I could see it in Buttercup's face that she didn't like it. Blossom and Bubbles were more in shock. I was half shocked and mad. We ran to our cars and drove home. 

I didn't feel well so I deicide to go for a walk. I walked down to the park. It was kind of late so now one was there. I sat down at a bench. I wonder if through all this chaos will I find true love. I walk over to the lake and suddenly remembering a rumor about if you look in the lake at the right time you'll meet you true love. I looked in the lake. I saw me and BLAKE??? I looked behind me. "Oh you really are here." I say. "Why wouldn't I be" He asks. "Because I didn't think you could be my true love" I say. I realized what I said and started to blush. "And why's that" He says sadly. I don't know why, but I just met him and I want to kiss him. I KNOW, I KNOW, it soundly weird but he so nice. I feel like he's the only who gets me. Why wouldn't like him. "  I-I-I-I don't t-think you'd like a girl like me." I stutter blushing more. "Why" he questions frowning. NOOOO DON'T FROWN IT'S SO SAD AND CUTE!!! wait, what?! "Well," I gulped then took a breathe, "Barely anyone does" I say.  "What are you talking about, their is literally a whole fanbase just for you." He says. "They like my singing but don't who I am. Everyone else hasn't felt the same" I say. "Well what if" He says face turning pink, "I said I liked you as someone more than a friend". I stumbled back a bit. "Really" I say as Blake nods. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" Blake asks. "You sure?" I ask. "More than anything." He says. "Yes" I say grabbing his hands. We look in each other eyes.

Blossom POV

No one knows about my little secret. I start texting someone.

Who is she texting? What gonna happen with Bubbles and Boomer? Will Brick and Blossom get together? Why did I stop typing these?

LIKE IT!!!

LOVE IT!!!

LIVE IT!!!