Brick's Problem

I changing lemon drop's name to Carmel Drop. Why food still? You may ask. Well, why am I still hungry?

Brick POV

I love her. I really do. What we have going on is amazing and u don't want to ruin it by letting people know now it's too soon. But maybe I could ruin my friendships with my brothers and new friends. "Hey Brick." Blake says to me. "Heey" I say still kind of in my thoughts. "What wrong with you" Blake asks. He really good at reading me. "Nothing" I say. "Okay then...But if you want to talk I'm always here" Blake says walking away.

I can't think on an empty stomach. I go to the kitchen to get a snack. I look at the clock on the microwave. 6:39. Where's Mom or Butch. They are supposed to make dinner. I look at a note on the counter. "BLAKE!!" I yell. He comes running down the stairs. "Whats up" he says. "Not dinner or people who can cook" I say. "Wasn't mom in the living room with the girls mom" Blake say pointing in the doorway to the living room. "Mom left a note saying that Butch is cooking and she went to offices and will back in the morning." I say. "Speaking of which I can't find Boomer" says Blake with a straight face. "Let's go the puffs house maybe they know" Blake says. "Or we could call them" I say. "That's also an option" Blake says scratching his head. I pull out my phone and call Boomer first. I hear buzzing. I look at the counter behind me. "Oh course Boomer left his phone" I say face palming. I call Butch next. He ignores my call because it rang 3 times instead of 9 like it usually does. "That's it I'm going over" Blake says. "I coming too" I say. We walk over and knock on the door. No one answers. "Brick, Blake this way" A voice says from the white fence gate at the side on the house. It Butterfly. "Whats going on" I ask. "A show I think" she says scratching her like Blake does. Weird. We follow her into the backyard. "Sup" Buttercup greets. "Hey" Me and Blake say in unison. "Where's Boomer and Butch" I ask her. "Over their in the chairs" she says. Me and Blake walk over to a outdoor sofa and table on a stone ground. "Hello" I say to them. "Hey" Butch says not giving me a second glance. RUDE. "Hi guys when did you get here" Boomer asks innocently. "2-3 minutes ago". Blake says. "Sit down theirs going to be a show" Boomer says smiling. "Okay" I say slightly confused. About 5 minutes later the girls Blossom and Bloom were on stage smiling ."You guys know we don't really get along at school" Blossom says. We nod. "Well were family and together we are great together" Bloom says. "LET YHE SHOW BEGIN" they yell in unison. "First Ballet by Bubbles, Breeze, Bloom, and Blossom" they girls say before run off the stage.

No ones POV

Four girls walk out on stage in ballet clothes.

Blossom and Bloom

Bubbles and Breeze

Bubbles and Breeze

They pretty well swan lake dance

At the end of the dance someone says "Lame". " Buttercup" Blossom says. "Yeah no offense but you guys have weird taste in dance" Butterfly say backing BC up. "Ballet is about balance, grace, and skill" Bubbles says. "Lame" says Bailey and Bee entering the stage. "Fine then if it's so 'Lame' show us what you got" Bloom and Breeze say.

BC And Bailey

BF and Bee

The did a even better job at a dancing to Havana

(Last Dance at 2:00 minutes)

"But we're better together." Everyone said at once

Everyone was then on stage panting. "When did you time to plan this out" Blake asks. "Well. BC, Bailey should explain. They kind of said 'Let's perform' without any explanation for it." Blossom says. Everyone turns their eyes the two girls. BC feels so much tension on her. "Hey t wasn't my idea it was all her" BC says pointing to Bailey. Everyone then turns to her. "Well me and Buttercup just came with randomly" Bailey says. "So where is she" Brick says noticing that BC disappeared. "And wheres Butch." Blossom asks noticing his disappearance. Blossom phone goes off. "Buttercup where are you" Blossom ask impatiently. "Just running a few errands" BC says. "Hurry up, its almost time for dinner" Blossom continues. "Can't dad cook" BC asks. "He's working late at the offices" Blossom says. "But, But Fiiine" BC whines. "I still need to get something" BC says ending the call.

"Where did you guys go" Brick asks Boomer. "We went over to the puffs house" Boomer says smiling. Blake and Brick facepalm.

Buttercup left to go the grocery store. As she parked her motorcycle she noticed someone had parked next her. Butch.

Buttercup POV

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Dang girl, why so cold" Butch asks me. "Sorry I have a lot on my my mind" I say walking to the store. "Like what?" Butch says smiling. I smirk. "What would happen if kissed" I say. Butch blushed a little. " R-r-really" He stutters. "Your sure cute when get embarrassed" I laugh grabbing a shopping cart. "Not cool" He pouts. "I'll get you a lollipop if it make you feel better" I tease him. "Please" He slightly begs. "Only after dinner and a kiss and you have to push the cart" I say. "Deal" He says shaking my hand.