Part 1 Of The Date: The Photoshoot

Nobody POV

Today's the day. The day of the photoshoot.

8:00 a.m.

Girls:Waking up picking out clothes

Boys: Sleep

8:30 a.m.

Girls: Showering

Boys: Sleep

8:45 a.m.

Girls: Getting dressed

Blossom: pink shirt, white belt (PPGZ belt) white skirt, white boots with pink trim

Bubbles: White shirt, jean jacket, white belt (PPGZ belt), baby blue skirt, baby blue flats

Buttercup: Yellow flannel, lime green crop top, white belt(PPGZ belt), white shorts, white boots with lime green trim

Butterfly: white shirt with orange trim and pocket, white and orange flannel, white belt(PPGZ belt), white shorts, orange flats

Boys: Sleep

9:00 a.m.

Girls: eating breakfast and talking

Boys: Waking up and rushing to pick clothes realizing what time it is

Brick: red shirt, black belt (Black PPGZ belt), black sneakers with red laces

Boomer: black shirt, dark blue vest, black belt (Black PPGZ belt), black sneakers with dark blue laces

Butch: black flannel, forest green shirt, black belt (Black PPGZ belt), black sneakers with forest green laces

Blake: black shirt with orange trim, Black and orange flannel, black sneakers with dark orange laces

9:25 a.m.

Girls: grabbing bags

Blossom: Cherry Blossom messenger bag

Bubbles: Blue with white polka dot quilted bag

Buttercup: Green small backpack

Butterfly: Orange Striped backpack

Boys: Showering/ getting dressed

9:35 a.m.

Girls: Cleaning Motorcycle (Buttercup and Butterfly's), Packing stuff in car

Boys: grabbing bags

9:40 a.m.

Girls: texting The boys (Do you need a ride)

Boys: getting texts (Yeah)

9:45 a.m.

TRPK (The rowdy puff kids): Getting on Bikes and getting in car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buttercup POV

"Butterfly and I have motorcycles" I say. "So we're driving and you are on the back" Butterfly says finishing the thought.

We rode all the way a highway. Then I got a message from bubbles ( Did I forget that the girl can talk from in the car to the motorcycles). "Isn't the studio closed on Saturdays" she says through the speaker. "Right, it is but didn't mom give you the location of the other location" I say. "Right never mind" She says. "You don't know do you" I say. "umm no" she says kind of sad. "What going on" Butch says behind me. "Oh right your here" I say. "Oh geez thanks" he says. " Just follow me" I say as I go a little faster in front of the car. We keep going straight, then we make a turn into the city. "Buttercup are you sure you know where your going" Bubbles says. "Nope" I say. "Buttercup" Butch says behind me. "What now" I say in my mind. "Are you....never mind" He says looking down. "Look say what you want to say now, you'd rather regret saying it than not saying it at all. So just tell me." I say. "do you want to go to the skate park, after work" He says. WAIT IS HE ASKING ME OUT. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. wait, what am I getting worked up about, he probably just wants to get know me. "It doesn't have to be just us" he says. "umm, only sure I don't think me or the person I want to take is busy so sure" I say. " who is that person " He asks. "Butterfly" I simply say. "Cool. I was going to take Blake" He says.

~At the studio

"Hey guys thanks for coming" a girl says handing us bags with a clothes in them. "I'm Rosalina, but please call me Rose" she says smiling. "Since you guys are new let me show you to the dressing rooms, and I'll wait outside for when you done" She says still smiling. We walk a bit and stop in front of two doors. We walked into the room, and started putting a clothes on. "This room is cool" Blossom says. "Yeah it's something special" Butterfly says.

~10 minutes later

We left the room finished we were wearing dresses. We all had the same dress, which was a knee high dress that a tail (Not and animal tail) on it, in are favorite colors. The guys came out tuxedos with ties the in their respective colors. They kind of stared at my sisters and me "What" we all said at the same time. "nothing it's just that you look all nice" Brick says. "So do you guys" Blossom says. "Anyway it's time to take pictures" Rose says gaining are attention.

We walk down the hall to the set. "Hey girls" Maya said waving. "MAYA!!!!" Blossom and Bubbles yelled hugging her, while me and Butterfly gave her high fives. "Who's Maya?" Blake asks. "One of the best photographers and videographer ever!!!" Butterfly replies. "Hey guys" A random guy says. "Shawn" The guys say before giving fist bumps and high fives. "And who's this" Butterfly asks. "One of the best set designer ever!!!" Blake says. "Hi were here to ya know" Says mom standing next to Mrs. JoJo (They are famous models and fashion designers). "MOM"

What will happen next? Stay tuned

LIKE IT!

LOVE IT!

LIVE IT!

(834 words)