Date/Hangout Plan

Buttercup POV

Me and Butch bought some stuff to make food. At the register I take out my wallet. "Hey Butter- Kaoru" Butch or Kai said. We decide in public to call each other by our aliases. "Yah?" I say. Then I get kissed. "I want my lollipop now" Kai says. "Fine" I say. We pay for the groceries and two lollipops, green apple (Kao/BC), Watermelon (Kai/Butch). We walk out. A teenaged couple with 4 plastic bags and lollipops in their months. We put the bags in a storage space on our bikes. "We should hang out again" I tell Butch. "Yeah. I'll catch you later" Butch says getting on his motorcycle and leaving. I hop on mine and leave to go home.

I get home and get yelled at by Bloom and Blossom. Since they are the eldest they 2have to make sure everything is in order. If they weren't here it would be chaos. I make dinner. Everyone eats and relaxes for the rest of the night.

No One's POV

Everyone relaxes at the silent night as it starts to rain. But no one questioned why Butch and Buttercup had lollipops.

Monday

It started like every week. Boring. But that didn't stop them from learning. Not to mention getting pushed, shoved, and called names everywhere they went. Not to mention the Perkys and their social status

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

A repeat of Monday

Momoko POV

It's finally Friday. I gonna ask out Brick! At home I get little dressed up but not to much to really notice. I walk to the front door. "And where are you going" Mother says behind me. "Oh, just to the ruffs house" I say. "Okay say hi to Brick for me" She says walking away. "W-what?! How do you know about me and Brick" I ask her. "Mothers always know everything in their own way. My way is cameras" She says. "Yeah you keep saying that but don't see any" I say. "Maybe I am" She walking away.

I knock on the ruffs door. "Hello" Say Brick who answers the door. "Hello I have something to ask you." I say. "Sure, Come in" Brick says opening the door. Walk in to see BC and BF on the couch with Butch and Blake. "Let's go to my room" Brick says walk up the stairs. I walk into a red painted room. Mostly organized. "Have a seat anywhere" Brick says sitting on his bed. I sit next to him. "Brick, let's go on a double date" I tell him. Brick looks shocked. "Why?" He asks. "Well we've been dating for a few months and I think it's time we go out together with another couple" I say. "Even if we did who would we go with? I too popular and I have a feeling you don't have many friends that have a date" Brick counters me. "Well I do have someone in mind" I say softly. "Really who?" Brick quickly asks. "I was thinking about

Bubbles."

"Why her?" Brick asks. "You don't know" I tell Brick. "What" Brick questions. "If we go on the date you'll find out" I say. "Deal" He says.

Butterfly POV

"I was thinking about it and you two have been spending a lot of time together" I tell Buttercup and Butch. "Nah, when you find someone you share common interests in you, you what to get to know them." Buttercup says hopelessly trying to cover. BC is a great liar but she can't out lie a liar. "Yeah we're just friends" Butch says. "We can wait here" Blake says catching on. "What are you talking about" Buttercup says. "I'm not an idiot. You can't lie to remember" I say. "Oh well can't out lie a liar" Buttercup says.  "Touché" I replied. "What about your you guys" Butch defenses. Blake passed me a look asking if we should tell them. I nod. We get up. Blake quickly dips me into a kiss. "Ewww, I wanted an answer NOT this" Buttercup shouts covering her eyes. "Groosss" Butch complains. "Oh grow up" I say. "Plus We can we are scared of our relationship" Blake says. "We aren't scared" Butch says calmly. "I ain't scared of nothing" Buttercup says. "Really?" Butch questions her. "Yep" she says. "Nothing?!" Blake asks clearly interested. "Nothing" She says arms crossed. "So that means you got over you fear of " I say. "Yep" Buttercup says before I could finish. "And" I start. "Yep" She cuts me off again. "Okay then she fearless" I say. "What where scared of" Butch asked. "Doesn't matter" Buttercup says. "So you guys are a couple" Blake says. "Why do you hide it" Blake finishing his thought. "I don't know" Butch says. "I mean it not a huge deal" Buttercup says. "Don't tell Bubbles you said that" I say. "What do you want me to say? I fallen madly for guy that every girl wants to be with even through a while ago I wanted nothing to do with him" BC says. "Aww, I didn't you cared to much" Butch says. "Your not helping" BC shouts. "Anger will be your down fall" I say. "Whatever" She says. "What was the point for all of this". Blake asks. "Oh right. Do you guys want to go on hang out with us tomorrow since Brick, Blossom, Bubbles and Boomer are doing something" I say. "BF I love you and all but, you need to get out of other people's business." BC says. "BC I love you and all but, you need to shut up" I say. "Fair enough" She says. "Anyways we'll come with you" BC says.

We walk home and wait for tomorrow to come.