Our Past

Blossom POV

The next day at the ruffs...BC and Butch talking in Butch's room. Everyone else just talked  while waiting. 

"So 8 months? That's pretty long, for you" Bloom says. "Hey!"I exclaim. "Well it's true" Bloom shrugs. "I never knew you never had any long relationships" Brick says. "Well have you" I ask angrily. "N-No" He stutters "So what's with Buttercup and her relationships" Bailey says. "BC is a special case" Bubbles says. "What do you mean" Boomer asks. "She not one to 'love' someone else, unless she shares the same feelings." BF explains. "I get that much, but who was her first love." Bailey asks. "We don't know much about it" I say. "Really?! I thought you guys know everything about each other." Blake says. "No we actually don't. It may seem like that but it nothing like that" I say. "Then what is it like" Bloom asks. "We actually don't know much at all. What we do know is either based on the past, what we learned, or just a fact" I say. "I don't really get it" Boomer says. " What don't you get" Bubbles asks. "Your past. It seems really off. Like theirs a story behind it" Boomer says. "I kind of felt the same thing" Brick says. "Me too" Blake agrees. "Well we might as well tell you the story then" BF says. I guess we can trust them. "BC is gonna kill us if we do" Bubbles says. "No she wouldn't she loves you all too much to do that" Bailey says. "You make a point, but isn't it wrong to go behind her back" BF says. "Oh come on, just tell us" Bloom begs give me her biggest puppy dog eyes. "N-No I can't" I sputter. "Please" Bloom begs. "Finne, only if you don't tell" I say. "We won't" She smiles. "It all started...

3rd Person POV

A girl was taken from the street and taken to an orphanage. The girl was super sensitive, she easily showed her emotions, when she was happy, mad, and especially sad. Her name was Buttercup. She wasn't the strongest or the bravest person ever. Her parent were murdered in the middle of the night. The police took her to an orphanage, along she took her green blanket that her parents had given to her for her sixth birthday. 

Once she had got there she cried, her first, second, third, and more nights after. Till one day the orphan lady had something to say. "Today their will be a new girl joining us". "Hi, my name is Blossom" A smiling red haired girl said. For the first time in weeks Buttercup didn't to cry. Though she was super shy. "You with the black hair, your now my friend" Blossom smiled. "Really?" Buttercup questioned. "Really, come on let's play" Blossom said smiling. From that day they were the best of friends.

Buttercup had come out her shell. "Today we have a new kid joining us". "I'm Butterfly or whatever" said a girl with dark brown hair. "Hi, Blossom it's nice to meet you" Blossom says but got ignored. IN fact everytime someone tried to talk to her got ignored. Till blonde named Bubbles said something. 

"WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU" Butterfly screamed. Back then Bubbles had very bad anger issues. "WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT. YOU FEEL BAD CAUSE YOUR HERE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO IGNORE EVERYONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND YOU THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE." Bubbles screamed back. Everyone was staring. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GET PLACED FROM FAMILY TO FAMILY CAUSE YOU PARENTS ARE DIED" Butterfly yelled. Soon enough she just broke down and started crying. At that moment