CHAPTER 3: Who The F**k Are You?!

<<JAMES>>

       After getting off work, I decided that I needed to have a couple of drinks to help me calm my nerves down and not think too much about this 'package' that Luke is dropping off at my place. However, I swear that if I find out it's drugs he's having me protect, then I will kill him myself. 

       I go to a bar after work that's just a few blocks from my shop. While taking a few shots, a girl walks up to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and bites her bottom lip a little bit in a seductive way. 

        I smiled at her, took a few more shots them grabbed her hand and we started heading back towards my place. 

         Once we got to my place. I pushed the door open while she pulled me closer and we began making out. I dropped my keys and jacket onto the floor. 

         We get into the kitchen and I sit her up on the counter and start touching her all over and begin squeezing her thighs. Then as I kiss her, she starts to moan in my mouth and then giggles a little bit when I start lightly kissing her neck. 

        The next thing I hear is her gasping. But not in a pleasuring way. I looked up and saw her mouth opened and looked shocked. I turn my head to see what she's looking at. It's a woman. 

       She looked to be 5'8, curvy, had gorgeous hazel green eyes, long huge tee shirt with booty shorts on with medium to long brown hair. 

       Is she trying to rob me? What the hell? I thought to myself. 

       As I look at the girl, I ask demanding, "Who the fuck are you?" 

       She looks scared. 

       "I-I'm sorry." She said with a lot of sympathy. 

       "I said, Who. The. Fuck. Are. You.?!" I demanded again only this time grabbing her arm and gripping it firmly. 

       "I'm Angie." She quietly replies. 

       "What the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked even more threateningly and assertive. 

       I felt her flinch as I yelled. But I needed to know what the hell she was doing here, who she was and how she even got in. 

       Before I could ask again. She finally answered. 

       "L-Luke told me I could stay here." she stuttered. 

       "What? He didn't tell me you..." I then stop myself and start to realize that Luke meant SHE was the 'Package'. "That motherfucker!" was all I could say.     

       I began looking into her eyes more and we both began looking at each other as though we looked familiar. Though as I looked more into her eyes, I DID start remembering. 'Angie?' I thought to myself. But it couldn't be. Could it?

       At that moment, my heart dropped to my stomach. It's been so long since I had seen her last. She looked amazing, but, I never expected to see her again.

       All of a sudden, I became upset and filled with hurt, and anger. Some at myself, but mostly, with Luke. 

       I turned to look at the blonde bimbo I brought home and yelled for her to leave. 

       "Excuse me?" She said. 

       "I said, get the HELL out!" I growled this time. 

       In which I noticed that made both the girls jump. She then grabs her purse and slams the front door shut. 

       I quickly snap my head back to look at Angie. I then start pulling her towards the couch and sit her down there. 

       I begin to take out my phone and start furiously dialing Luke's number. 

       While it's ringing. I look at her and tell her not to move before I head off towards the kitchen. 

      "What's up?" Luke answers. 

      "Don't you start with that shit! You didn't tell me that the package was a woman! And Angie, at that." I exclaimed. 

       "Look. I know, but if I had told you that it was her, you would've for sure said no." He says. 

       "Hell yes. You need to come get her, now. She can't stay here."

       "You don't understand. There is some SERIOUS shit going down right now and I promised Tucker, that I would protect her." 

        I stopped for a moment. What did he mean? Tucker was in trouble?      

       "Wait, What? What's going on with Tucker? Why can't she stay with him?" I asked, sounding concerned. He was Luke's cousin, but Tucker was like a brother to me.

       I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts. 

       Then I hear him sigh over the phone. 

      "Tucker was killed a couple of months ago. The Black Crows got him. Made it look like an accident. But it wasn't. However, I didn't want to tell Angie that he was murdered. Because I know what would happen. Before he died, he made me promise to protect her and away from this lifestyle. I was gonna let her stay at the clubhouse, but I couldn't trust anyone there. I know that Tucker was set up. Set up by someone within the gang. James, since you left, I haven't been doing a good job at keeping the gang as strong as you did. Then with Tucker dying...." He takes in a breath and stays silent for a brief moment before continuing. "Look. I just need you to let her stay for a couple of months, maybe less. I need to figure out a safe place for her permanently. Adrian is now the leader of The Black crows. And he wants Angie. She doesn't have anybody else. She also doesn't know who is after her or why. And I don't want her to know. All I know is that if Adrian get's a hold of her. He'll sell her to the highest bidder...." He stops for a brief moment. "Look, I'm sorry. I've gotta go. But I swear I'll hit you up later. And I promise that after this is all over. I will never ask for your help again. Cause I know that you want a normal life." He hangs up the phone before I have the chance to say anything back to him. 

        I began filling up with so many different and mixed emotions. But mostly rage. But what did he mean that Adrian would sell her to the highest bidder? Is that what he does? Sells women?

       I should never have left the gang. I began thinking to myself. And fucking Tucker? Shit! I can't believe those fuckers! 

       Then of course, now, there's Angie. I haven't seen her for a long time. But she can't be here. Though, I have no choice, really. I've gotta do this. Not just for Luke, but for Tucker. I owed him. 

       I quickly took a drinking glass down from the cabinet and started pouring some Makers Mark. I then chugged it down in one gulp before pouring myself another glass. 

       I began to walk towards Angie, who's still sitting on the couch and looking down at her hands. She looks beautiful. 

       She looks up at me. "Was that Luke?" She asked me. 

       "He'll call you in a minute." Was all I could say. I was so pissed off right now. So I stormed off into my room and shut the door. 

       I laid down in bed and grabbed what was left in the half bottle Jack Daniels that was right there on my night stand. I drank all my anger away until I passed out. 

      Though before going to sleep, I promised Tucker out loud that I would protect her no matter what and that I would kill that fucker Adrian. After torturing him first, of course.