CHAPTER 10: The Heart Wants What It Wants!

**MATURE CONTENT**

<<ANGIE>>

        It's been a couple of weeks since I have last seen or heard from James. Well, DIRECT contact I mean. (Face to face).

        He's been trying really hard to show how much he loves me and how truly sorry he is. He's been sending me flowers and texts. He's even had Zandria try to come and talk to me. Well, she's been here most of the time really to keep an eye on me to make sure that I'm safe. 

       But I feel that it's too late. I can't go through all of that again. Or at least that's what I've been trying to convince myself of. 

       I don't know what I should do. My heart keeps yearning for him but it's just too hard right now for me to think about it. Yet I love him. Maybe I should forgive him?

      Then yesterday I decided that I can't just leave. I can't just move on from him. Between his attempts in trying to make things better and Zandria as well as Andy also, talking to me almost every single day, telling me how bad of shape he's in. Which neither me, nor his friends at the shop have ever seen him like this. Especially over a girl. So I called up Zandria to come over and help me think up of something to try and show him that I forgive him and that I do still love him and am willing to try ONE last time. 

        Luckily, we became really close friends, her and I. And I'm sure that I could text him or call him and he would answer either one to come and see me so we can talk. But I wanted to do something different. Something he would not expect. 

        He had been trying harder than he ever has for a girl, to shoe his love and how genuinely sorry he is to me. 

       The idea that Zandria comes up with is a little naughty and though I can get that way in the bedroom, I'm still not sure if it's too soon or not for it. Though she does remind me that the best sex is make up sex. 

*****************************************

<<JAMES>>

        I have been staying in Andy's spare bedroom at his place and everyday just seems to be getting harder and harder. 

        It's making me both mentally and physically exhausted to not be with her. 

       Of course, Zandria has been looking in on her for me. And I appreciate it. But on the other hand, enough is enough. 

        Rather or not she wants to be with me or not, doesn't matter. I need to protect her. I made a promise to and that's a promise I intend to keep. 

        She even can fight me all she wants to. Doesn't matter and won't change the fact, that she's in danger and I had agreed to protect her. 

        After taking a shower and getting dressed, I realized that before going to the condo, I needed to stop by and check-in the shop.

*****************************************

        As I walk into the shop, I notice that only Andy, Chris and Zandria are there.  The other couple of artists are gone. 

       I looked at Zandria and she smiled at me as she put her purse over her shoulder. 

       "Hey James." She greets me. 

       I nod. "What's up?" I reply. 

      "Not much. But I'm going to go mail off the bills and grab some lunch. You wan't anything while I'm out?" She asks. 

       "Nah. Thanks though." I replied. 

        I say hi to everyone else and while heading back towards the office, I hear Zandria tell me, "Oh, I forgot, there's a package that came for you. I think it's more needles. I put it on your desk in your office."