CHAPTER 5: Memories....

<<JAMES>>

       In between my clients, I had thought about Angie and how much I missed her. 

       Even during lunch, I remembered that last time I saw her. 

                                                           **FLASHBACK**

         "Do you think that you and I will be together forever?" Angie asks me. 

        "Yes. I do." I replied while holding her against my chest while sitting on my lap and looking out at the bay water. 

       "James?" She says. 

       "Yes, my love?" I replied softly. 

      "Promise me you'll never leave me. No matter what. And if you do decide to leave, that you take me with you?" 

      "I promise. I love you so much that I could never leave you behind, baby." I said while kissing the top of her head. 

             A FEW DAYS LATER.....

       "Please don't leave me." She says through her sobs while running after me. 

       "Get the hell away from me." I reply. I don't want to hurt her but her father is right. I'm not good for her. 

       "Why are you being like this? Did my father threaten you?" She asks. 

       "No..." I said with pain in my voice knowing that it was a lie. I hate seeing her in pain. This was the only way to save her life. I had to hurt her now. Get it over with. 

       "Take me with you, please." She pleaded through sobs. 

       Which that alone, killed me. I decided to ignore her father's threat and I turned around and placed my hand on the side of her face and we leaned our foreheads together. 

       "I will come back for you. I promise." I say as I kiss her goodbye, got on my bike and left. 

                   **END OF FLASHBACK**

       I really had planned on coming back for her. But didn't. 

       Later on, her dad found out that I had created my own gang after I left his. So we became rivalries. 

       Then Adrian killed him and her mother. I couldn't face Angie. 

       Already at that point, I had felt I disappointed her and let her down. So I stayed away. I never imagined I would see her again. At least not in this lifetime. 

***********************************************************************************************

       Luckily, it was a short day today and I had one of my main artists at my shop, close for me, while I went home early. 

       I still was tired from last night and was still fighting the hangover, though it wasn't as bad now. 

       As soon as I had opened the door, I walked in and could hear loud music. I quickly realized that it was coming from her bedroom. 

       I began walking towards her room and noticed her door was halfway opened. So I slowly started to push it open a little more.   

       I then take a look around and notice that there are wax-looking figures of creatures and bodies. 'What the fuck?' I mouthed to myself. She had some major talent.