EPILOGUE: Five Years Later!

<<JAMES>>

        Tears filled up my eyes as I noticed Adrian was about to pull the trigger and my heart sank again when I noticed the tears coming down her face.

         So without hesitation, I pulled the trigger and killed Adrian by putting a bullet between his eyes and in the middle of his forehead. I finished it once and for all that night. Now I had another challenge after that night. Angie.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Daddy!" My five year old son calls out to me as he runs up and I pick him up in my arms and give him a kiss on his forehead.

          "Hey dude. What's going on?" I ask him.

          "Mommy won't let me have a brownie right now." He says pouting.

          "Well son, I'm sorry but, mommy's right. She might sound like she's not being fair but, trust me, Tucker. She knows what's best. Plus, I can always sneek you a bite." I say to him with a wink.

           "I heard that." Angie's voice came from behind me.

           "What?!" I asked sounding like I didn't say anything.

           I turn and look at her as she comes walking out holding our two year old son, Jax. And yes we named him after her favorite character's name from the show SOA. Which I liked too. In fact, she had joked before saying I was her Jax and she was my Tera. Except for the cheating part. But seriously, haven't seen that show yet, gotta watch it. It's awesome and all the actors, including Jax, Tera, the one who plays his mom, Ron Pearlman, everybody, is amazing.

          Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. So yes, Angie and I lived.

          After that night, Luke and I explained to her why we couldn't get her sooner. Though we both wanted to. And at first she didn't understand and threw one of the meanest right hooks at me and Luke. Which, I know, we deserved. But then she forgave us. Well, she forgave me after the amazingly best makeup sex ever!

          As for the inheritance her parents left her. We both had decided that we wanted to give half to Luke. Which at first, he didn't want it. But then eventually forced him to take it.

          Then not two months after everything was over, I took Angie to Italy, where I also proposed to her. Then a almost a year later, we said 'I do' and then a couple of months after that, she was pregnant with Tucker.

         I still own my tattoo shop, we live in a better place, I'm not back in the club, Luke is still the President and is doing a great job as the leader. Which also, he has gotten married too and has his first kid on the way.

         Life was perfect. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great life, amazingly beautiful woman as my wife and two good looking sons also. But all I wanna say is thank you to whoever is looking out for me up there.

                          THE END!!