CHAPTER 14: Today's THE Day!

<<ANGIE>>

        I woke up to the taste of blood in my mouth.

        I don't remember much about last night, other than crying hard because of the argument with James in trying to explain everything to him. But he didn't listen. Instead, he just left me and told me that by the time he came back I had better be gone.

       At first, I didn't want to believe him. So I decided to wait for him to come home and make him listen to me. But that didn't happen. Nope. Instead, I am slowly waking up, looking around and noticing I am in a disgusting, smelling, small and unfamiliar room. Or at least that's where I think I'm at. I can't really tell due to the little light that's blinding the shit out of me.

        Though I do take notice that both my wrists are tied together with rope above my head that is hooked on a huge hook hanging from the ceiling.

       Before I could try and do anything, I hear a steel door open up then being slammed shut.

        Then the next thing I hear are a few footsteps getting closer.

        Damnit! I wouldn't have gotten into this mess if I had just told James everything that was happening. I'm sure he could've taken care of all this and I wouldn't be here alone. But now he hates me and yet, I can't help but think that maybe it's for the best. If this is what it takes to save his and Luke's life. Then so be it.

         I can't see too well, but several guys who are wearing all black, are standing shoulders width apart with their arms crossed against their chests, looking at me.

         Panic starts to kick in even more now. Not knowing why they're looking at me that way. But it's making me uncomfortable and disgusted.

        Then suddenly, another man steps through a couple of the guys and stops a few feet away from me, grinning in a way that sends painful chills up and down my spine.

         He too now is giving me a lustful look while eye raping me. He must be the kidnapper.

         He tilts his head a little while crossing his arms and continuing to stare at me.

         As I begin looking closer at him in the light, I slowly but surely begin remembering who he is. Oh my god. This guy is the one who has kidnapped Luke and me? The guy I turned down that day? Wow, someone can't handle rejection. 'Okay now's not the time for jokes like that, Angie.'  I told myself.

         "Hello there, my curvy princess." Adrian says making my skin crawl. "Do you remember me?"

         "Yes." I replied. "I turned you down when you demanded I go out with you." I said with a slight smirk. He was disgusting and revolting.

          "Yes you did. You are just as stubborn and dumb like your brother was." Adrian remarks.

          Immediately I clenched my fists tightly while wanting to punch him so bad.

          "Is that why you killed him?" I asked with so much distaste.

          "Well, yeah. He was given orders that he didn't obey. And I'm someone to if you don't do as I say or you say 'no' to me, there's always consequences."

           I quickly try to shake the thoughts that run through my head of Tuckers' accident away and focus on trying to get Luke back.

          "Where's Luke?" I cut to the chase.

          "Straight to business?! I like that." He says in a creepy tone.

          "I want to see him!" I demanded.