CHAPTER 7: So.....Does He Like Me?

<<JAMES>>

I woke up and saw that the girl I brought home was already gone. Which I'm glad. I don't like them staying here. I hate dealing with all that shit.

I walked out of my room and noticed that Angie's bedroom door was opened but she wasn't in there.

So I looked for her in the kitchen and in the living room, but she was nowhere. Where the hell could she be? I thought.

I start to try and think where she could be. Then I right away start remembering that she is not supposed to be anywhere without either telling me or having me go with her. What the hell?

As I begin checking my phone to see if she left me a message to let me know where she was at, I get angrier when I don't see anything from her. So I immediately begin dialing her number. And she better answer it. Was all I thought.

"Hello?" she finally answers, yelling over the music into the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"Oh, I went out with Gavin. We're at some club. Don't worry, I have my key." she tells me, sounding drunk as hell.

"Angie, I need for you to focus, please. Where the hell are you?" I ask, a little bit irritated with a hint of worry. "And wait, did you say you were with Gavin? Who the hell is that?" I demanded. Almost sounding jealous.

"I told you I don't know what this place is called." she tells me.

"Oh my god, Angie. Just ask someone there." I demand.

"Fine. Mr. Grumpy pants." She says to me, sounding cute. "Hey!" I heard her say.

"Hey there sexy." What can I get for ya?" I heard a man's voice tell her. Making me angrier than I have been in a while.

"What's the name of this place?" I heard her ask him.

"The Back Door!" He yells.

"The Back Door!" She tells me. Though I heard the guy.

"Stay there. I'm coming to get you." I tell her.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll be okay. Bye." She tells me before hanging up the phone so that I don't get a chance to say anything back.

I get to the club and begin making my way through the crowd until I spot her on the dance floor, grinding with some douche. I couldn't contain my jealousy. I quickly made my way to them and pulled him hard away from her.

I then wrap my arm around her to turn and look at me. She has no idea how badly I want to kiss her right now. I then lift my head and begin to pick her up and start carrying her outside. .

**********************************************************************************************

We get outside and into a cab. It doesn't take long til we get home. Which I help her out of the cab, grabbing her arm and pulling her up the stairs and inside.

After walking inside and I close the door. I look at her, waiting for her to explain herself.

"What the hell were you thinking? You know better than to go out and not tell me. Or to even go out without having someone with you." I yell at her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't need a babysitter, alright? Besides, I didn't want to bother you." She snaps at me.

"You could have told me where you were going." I tell her.