CHAPTER 11: Blast From The Past!!

<<ADRIAN>>

I sit behind my desk, impatiently waiting for my guy, Evan to return with the information on the whereabouts of that fucking bitch that rejected me. Made me look like a fucking idiot in front of my guys.

Nobody gets away with that kind of shit. Not even a woman.

She has no idea who the fuck she messed with. I'm gonna get her. Bring her back here, have some fun with her and let my guys have some fun with her also, before I sell her to the fucking highest bidder. Or who knows. If me and my men like her too much, then I could just make her my bitch.

I have already gone through a whole pack of cigarettes when I hear Evan return and walk into my office.

"Boss? Wait until you hear what I found out." He says while taking a seat in the chair across from me and my desk.

"You got something?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He says while lighting up a cigarette.

"Well? What the fuck did you find out?" I demanded impatiently.

"You remember Tucker? You know, that guy we killed not too long ago?" He asks.

"Tucker. Tucker. Tucker. Oh yeah. That little bitch. What about him?" As I ask after suddenly remembering him.

"Well, he has a sister. She is a few years younger and just so happens to be the girl that rejected you that day." He says while tossing a few recent photos that were taken recently.

I pick up the pile and start looking at them. "So, then where the fuck is she?" I ask.

He takes another puff from his cigarette and blows the smoke out.

"She was with Luke. The new leader of The...." he begins but I cut him off.

"I know who the fuck he is. So is she with him now?" I asked.

"Nope." He replies while popping the 'p'.

"So did you find out where she is at?" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"Not yet. But I know someone who does." He smirks at me. "Follow me."

How dare he gives me orders.

But fuck it, this better be good or else I will not hesitate to shoot this annoying fucker.

We head down to the basement where I see a guy, sitting on a metal chair, tied down with chains, by his ankles and his hands behind his back. I grin with delight.

I walk up in front of him. With his face dripping with blood. His left eye black and blue as well as swollen shut. Looks like my guys were doing a good job.

I stare at him with my arms crossed across my chest.

"Well well well. Look what we have here?! It's been a while. Luke." I say.

Luke slowly struggles to lift his head up and see with his only eye that's not closed yet, at Adrian. "Adrian." He says hoarsely.

"Hey Luke. How ya fucking doin'?" I asked sarcastically.

"Fuck you! I know why I'm here. You're gonna have to kill me. Cause I will NEVER tell you shit!" He says before he spits blood on me.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That wasn't very nice Luke." I told him. Just trying to fuck with him.

"You will never find her. And even if you did, you will wish you were dead." He starts to chuckle.

My god, he is really starting to piss me off.

I take off my jacket, roll up my sleeves and then ask for one of my guys to hand me one of the wooden bats I have. And you know what, since Negan from TWD has inspired me to be who I am today, I dedicate this particular bat, to him. As I too have named it Lucille and it has barbed wires on it. As well as some really nice sharp 'teeth' I call them. They are in between the barbed wire. One swing is all it takes for me to kill this motherfucker.

I get ready to swing as I get in my hitting position. Then right as I'm getting ready to swing. My cell phone rings. Which definitely throws me off. I look at Luke and, frustrated that I have been interrupted.

I pull the phone from my pocket and answer it.

"This better be fucking good." I answered pissed off. "Uh huh.....yeah.....you serious? Cause I swear if you're fucking lying to me...yeah...ok. Be there in twenty." I then hang up the phone. "Well this is your lucky night." I then start rolling down my sleeves and handed the bad to one of my guys who then handed me my jacket back. As I put it on, I continue to look over at Luke. "Keep him alive. Chain him up in the cage until we return."

"Where we going boss?" Evan asks.

"We're going to Boston boys. We're gonna catch up with an old friend." I say while grinning at Luke and then turn around and we start walking up the steps while a couple of my guys take care of Luke.

Next chapter tomorrow! :)