CHAPTER 13: Hello Again!!

<<ADRIAN>>

         My guys and I arrive in Boston. Tomorrow is the day that I will finally get revenge on James and get what has always been MINE. Angie. And I am going to make her pay for rejecting me and humiliating me in front of my men that day. 

         Now, I know that she's been staying with James and know he will come for her if I take her. Which is EXACTLY what I plan to have happen. And when he does, I'll get to finally kill him. 

        Though the more that I think about it. The more fun I think things will be if I instead, tortured him first while having Angie watch. Then after that, have her watch me kill him. 

        Man, I love my job. I began smiling to myself. 

       Before tomorrow was to occur, I needed to check in on our good pal, Luke. 

       So, since we were already here at the meeting spot for tomorrow, in an abandoned warehouse, we tied Luke to a metal chair. Both his ankles and wrists were tied together, as well as a black silk bag over his head. 

        Which as I stand in front of him, leg-width apart and both my arms are crossed in front of my chest, I stare at him and motion to one of my men standing next to Luke, to remove the bag from his head. 

        Right as the bag was removed, Luke was blinking a few times and squinted from the lights we had turned on inside. 

       "So, tomorrow you will be a free man." I begin telling him. Though I couldn't help but give one of my infamous evil grins. "We'll both get what we want. We'll both win."

       "Fuck you! We both know you just plan to kill both me and James. We aren't stupid, you motherfucker!" Luke scowled at me. 

       "Aw. Come on. Don't be like that. You know, I may be a sadistic fuck, that's true, but I am a MAN of my word and I ALWAYS follow through with my promises." I tell him. 

       Luke shakes his head in disgust. "You will never have Angie!" 

       "Oh yes I will. Then after I take her away, back to my mansion and after a month, during my annual auction party, she will be sold to the highest bidder."

      I paused for a moment and continued staring at him as I saw him struggling to break free and come attack me.  Which really, just made me laugh out loud instead.

       "The hell you will! James and I will NEVER allow that to happen!" Luke snapped back. 

       I'm getting tired of him talking back to me. So I walk up to him, lean forward a little, then grab the back of his neck and force his head forward, closer to mine. 

       "Now you listen to me, you little piece of shit!" I started to yell. "You are NOT in charge! Tucker is dead because he was stupid enough to disobey me and not do as he was told. I would really hate to see that happen to you. You do NOT run the fucking show here! I fucking do! Got it?!" I said while letting go of his head and shaking mine at him at how pathetic he looks right now. "You're such a pathetic piece of shit who's not even a REAL damn leader!" I started to chuckle. 

       I stood up and straightened my shirt, before starting to walk away. 

      I then headed into the office there to make a few calls for tomorrow, I told the boys to go grab us some drinks and food and to put Luke into the darkest corner that was here in the warehouse, while still being able to keep an eye on him from the office. 

       Excitement filled me as I began to think about how tomorrow was the day that I was going to have Angie, finally. 

*****************************************