four | fireworks

A/N: I'll be at a church retreat this weekend that doesn't allow any type of electronics! so the next update will be up next week at the most! Because of that, here's an extra long super chapter for y'all!

ps: I lied, the chapter after the next one is actually when Blackpink is going to debut!

✽✽✽

Jungkook

She looks so adorable... I wonder if she's actually a dancer...

"Whatchu watching?"

Startled by the voice the came from my side, I hit my head on the airplane window. "Jimin! You shouldn't sneak up on people like that." I whispered fiercely.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Jimin said while adjusting his travel pillow. "It's because you're so engrossed with whatever's on your phone."

"Oh... It's nothing." I said hoping he'd let it go, thankfully he did. He turned to his side afterward and talked to Taehyung—the only other passenger awake at the moment.

"You know what I just realized Jimin," I heard Taehyung talk. "YG hasn't had a new girl group in six? seven years?" Being a fellow YG stan, I'm not surprised about Tae's choice of topic.

"True... But I did hear rumors of YG gearing to debut one soon." Jimin replied. Instead of normally joining in the conversation, I decided to keep to myself.

After a long time touring, BTS was finally flying back to Seoul. After visiting many foreign places, I always felt a bit sad every time I leave a country. But this time, I've never felt more excited to get back.

I guess it's because I had something to look forward to this time.

Finally, I get to see her without relying on chance encounters. I still remember the way her doe eyes widened after I asked her. She must've been surprised because she was speechless for a long time. Because of her silence, I took that as a sign of rejection. When I was about to turn away, she said yes.

I returned to look at my phone again. Before Jimin almost caught me, I was watching the clip I secretly took of Lisa when I dared her to dance. I couldn't help but record her, especially how adorable she was being that day at the park.

Immersed in what I was watching the captain then made an announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, in ten minutes we will be starting our descent to Gimpo International Airport..."

---

"Your girlfriend is really lucky," The lady who occupied the elevator with me commented as she eyed the bouquet of flowers I was holding.

"Ah! Aniyo—" Before I got to correct her, she stepped out to the second floor.

Girlfriend? I smiled at the thought. Maybe when I finally get the courage to reveal myself...

Finally arriving at the third floor, I proceeded to find the right room according to address she sent me. Having found her dorm immediately, I fixed myself up before knocking. As my fisted hand was about to knock, I froze.

"Lisa, Justin might..."

Confused by the muffled voices, I pressed my ear against the door. Lisa and her friend must be talking about me. I'm usually not the type to eavesdrop, but this time's an exception because my name—well, my fake name was mentioned.

"...contract... might get mad... trouble..." I could only make out a few words.

Contract? Who's going to get mad? Trouble?