twenty four | emptied

A/N: I AM ABSOLUTELY SHOOK! OMG AS IF THIS STUPID IDEA OF A FANFIC I CAME UP WHILE I WAS BUSSING HOME FROM UNI GOT 50+K! TY SO MUCH LOVES!

(happy new year and belated to my tae tae oppa <3)

WARNING: there will be a section of this chapter that would be too triggering for some of y'all. I'm aware of how young some of my readers are! I just want to say that if it feels too uncomfortable, you can skip ahead.

Previously on Love at First Stop:

Bangtan's DNA era has finally begun! After Lisa's rooftop moment with Taehyung after visiting to drop off Jungkook's treats, what troubles should ensue once a couple of unexpected encounters occur?

✽✽✽

Jungkook

"Well, that's strange..." I heard Jimin comment. Following his gaze, the rest of Bangtan and I watched Taehyung run into the stage with a slight bounce in his step while sporting a big grin.

Used to gloomier aura coming off from Taehyung these days, we couldn't help but stare at him in shock. After excusing himself earlier, we let him off without any question knowing we're better off letting him cope on his own.

Back then, we tried our best to help by asking him what was bothering him but lately, prying just seemed to lead to a more closed-off version of himself.

"Uhh... Why are all looking at me weirdly?" Taehyung replied towards the curious gazes he was receiving since his arrival.

"Nothing, Tae. Just glad to see you back to your smiley self." Jimin responded and gave him a light squeeze on his shoulder.

Finally aware of how he was acting, I saw his eyes shift towards my direction for a brief moment. As if caught red-handed, he guiltily looked down afterward.

Isn't that strange...

Before I could question his suspicious actions, the staff suddenly cued for all of us to get into positions. Sending one last look towards to his mop of grey hair, I ran to my spot and waited for the start of our title track.

As the whistling started, so did the fan chants of our beloved Armys.

---

"Who told them twenty minutes is enough for a lunch break? I just want to talk!" Jin complained the moment we entered our dressing room. Talking to no one particular, he was ignored as everyone was too focused on finding a spot to rest.

Seating down on the couch that could probably fit all of us, Yoongi hyung slumped himself beside me and took up the remaining space. Using a free pillow in hand, he closed his eyes and napped.

"We haven't even ordered food and it takes forever for food delivery to get here!" Jin continued to pace around the room earning a few disapproving stares from the group. Irritated by Jin's complaints, I felt Suga stir next to me.

"Oh, the horror! How could we possibly survive!" Yoongi hyung sarcastically replied after letting out a yawn.

Offended by the younger's mocking concern, Jin charged towards his direction. Before he could do whatever he was planning to do to Suga's relaxed form, Jin suddenly paused and gulped down in nervousness. As if daring him to move, he took notice of the younger's dark penetrating glare.

Garnering the attention of everyone, the rest waited for Jin's next move after the rapper's sinister gaze caused an instant drop of sound in the room. Too scared to continue, Jin meekly sat down on one of the folding chairs in defeat while letting Suga drift back to sleep unbothered.