twenty eight | first come

A/N: Once in a while I see a bunch of bts/bp confession pages on my personal instagram asking for Liskook fanfics AND OMG I just want to thank those people who recommended LAFS!! I get so happy every time you do <3 I'd personally thank y'all but that means revealing my true identity AHAHAH (i don't want y'all to judge the "me" outside Wattpad HAHAHAH)

Previously on Love at First Stop:

Messy, messy, messy! Three words to describe if anyone would try to intrude between Lisa and Jungkook's way. Paired with a few revelations of the past, what could possibly happen to the duo?

✽✽✽

2012, SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL

"I should just go back... I don't belong here..." The girl whispered to herself as she clutched her knees closer to her chest. Wiping the remainder of her old tears, she rested her forehead on her knees.

Somewhere who knows what—as she took some random bus ride to get where she was, the homesickness she was feeling became more distinct because now she had no idea how to get back to her dorm.

Another hour passed by and the girl continued to stay in her spot. Hunched down right at the edge of the sidewalk, no one bothered to check if the foreign girl was alright but only sent weird glances at the fifteen-year-old.

"I don't know why you chose to sit on the ground when there's bench right behind you." A boy voiced out beside her. Startling the girl, she looked at the stranger with worried eyes and froze.

Only knowing enough Korean to understand, she didn't have words to respond to the newcomer.

Seeing her tear-strickened face, the boy's face softened. Unexpectedly, the stranger sat beside her on the ground. He then proceeded to hand her a folded pieces of tissues. The girl merely stared at his hand of tissues in confusion.

"Your nose has been dripping snot this whole time." Hearing his words, the girl immediately took the tissues on from the stranger's hand and wiped her nose, to her surprise there wasn't anything she had to wipe.

Looking back to the stranger, he was chuckling to himself for tricking the girl. "I was just kidding. You look really cute when you're flustered." After the sudden compliment, the girl was now blushing profusely.

And then silence fell upon the two again.

"My grandma told me, it's not good to keep all your problems to yourself." He started out of the blue. "You should just voice it out right now! Trust me you'd feel so much better"

The recommendation seemed to float in the air as the girl only stared at him blankly at that time.

"Fine... I'll start." The boy looked straight ahead. "The girl I like confessed to me today."

"This... A problem?" The girl replied in broken Korean.

The boy immediately snapped his head back to the girl. "AND SHE SPEAKS!" Because of his sudden outburst, the girl shied back to her corner. "Okay, I'm just kidding—well, it's because I had to reject her since my best friend is in love with her."

Not knowing what to say, another wave of silence fell upon the two.

"What about you?" The girl asked.

"Me? It's alright... I don't think I was ever in love with her and I definitely don't want my best friend hurt." Unfamiliar with the feeling, the girl merely patted the boy's back for comfort. "Don't worry once I do fall in love, I'd totally fight for her."

After his words, a small smile graced the girl's features for the first time in a long time realizing there could be a happy ending for the fellow she just met.