twenty six | the managers i

A/N: 1/2 OF BLACKTAN SHIP SPECIAL! As expected this chapter is hella long that I had to split it! So yeah! here it is guys! (btw the media above is sejin! BTS's famed manager HAHAHAH)

Previously on Love at First Stop:

Face masks, lowered caps, and secret meetings. Those three together would keep the curious eyes and the questions away indefinitely from everyone... Well, except for the one and only person-in-charge to keep their eyes glued to you 24/7.

✽✽✽

"Sejin, this better be quick," The woman said sharply. Pushing her glasses back in place with her finger, she shot her company with an annoyed look. "Just being here is making me paranoid that something bad is going to happen back at the stadium."

Being that the BTS's manager was ten minutes late to the coffee shop meeting he set up, Sejin wasn't surprised to be greeted by Blackpink's manager's foul mood.

"Woah there, Sangwon! It's Sejin oppa," the man teased earning an eye roll from the other manager. Seating in front of her, he took in the watered down iced americanos Junghwa ordered for the both of us. "Besides, Blackpink and BTS are all adults that could handle an hour of dress rehearsals without us."

"What did you want to talk about anyway?" Sangwon asked.

"Not wasting any time? I was hoping to have little date be—" Finally taking notice of the woman's unamused stare, Sejin cleared his throat. "Well, I called you out here to talk about our kids' interesting friendship."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

After her response, Sejin cocked an eyebrow at her. "Seriously? It's either you're the worst manager in the world or in denial"

"There's nothing going on between my girls and your boys," Sangwon stated firmly.

"Then who do you think brought Jennie home that one night?" The man leaned forward and sent the glasses-eyed woman a challenging stare "I'll give you a hint, it's definitely not one of her girlfriends."

・・ yoonie ・・

Blackpink's main rapper was never the type to sneak out to drink in the middle of the night, but yet, here she was seated at the far corner of a drinking tent in the middle of the street.

After the news of her fabricated scandal broke out, Jennie was nothing but a mess. Receiving the worst end of the repercussions, knetz shredded her name into bare existence. Blankly staring at the empty cup between her fingers, she let out a sad chuckle because of how pathetic she was being.

"The fact that some people actually believe I whore'd my way into debuting by dating Teddy... Seriously, he's old enough to be my uncle... " She grimly thought to herself.

Deciding she wasn't intoxicated enough to numb the misery she was feeling, she raised her hand to order another bottle.

"Yogiyo, ahjumma!" Jennie screamed to catch the drinking tent's owner. At her command, the lady arrived with a full bottle of soju. Pushing the other four empty bottles aside, the lady placed the alcohol on her table and left her alone shortly.

About to crack it open, a stranger approached her table. Even from a distance, she could already feel the cockiness radiating from the man.

"Hey, there gorgeous," The guy drawled, making Jennie cringe all over. "I couldn't help how lonely you look right now. Maybe we should head to my place an—"

"I'm n-not interested." Starting to feel the effects of the soju, she caught herself slurring her words.

"C'mon, princess... I'm not going to harm you..." The guy continued, ignoring her commands. Invading her personal space, he took advantage of Jennie's helpless state and started to reach to touch her shoulder.