twenty seven | the managers ii

A/N: I for the life of me could not find a proper photo of BP's manager sangwon at all! So the media above isn't manager related :(

Anyhoo, last part of the BLACKTAN SHIP SPECIAL! Hope you guys enjoyed this gift! I'm still hella thankful for you guys for making LAFS winning an award in 2017's Blacktan Awards possible! Love you all so much!

Previously on Love at First Stop:

With the two managers currently discussing Blackpink and BTS, more revelations are being revealed about their "interesting" friendship. Hopefully, their absence back at the dress rehearsals for SBS Inkigayo Super Concert wouldn't cause too many consequences.

✽✽✽

"Honestly, you have no idea how many times I'd wake up to go to work only to find my car missing..." Sejin groaned after taking the last sip of his iced americano "Probably, Jungkook stealing my car trying to mee—"

Noting Sangwon's fidgeting fingers, Sejin paused and cocked an eyebrow at the fellow manager.

"What are you looking at?" Sangwon then hastily hid her hands under the table.

"It seems like you know more than me, huh?"

Breathing out a sigh of defeat, Sangwon drooped on to her seat. "Well, you can't exactly turn blind-eye to how freaking careless those maknaes are... Especially when those two went to Hongdae..."

・・ liskook ・・

With his hand finding its way to Lisa's dainty ones, Jungkook hid a small smile when she didn't flinch away. Walking down the dimly lit corners of Hongdae and his hand clasped with the most beautiful woman in his eyes, Jungkook thought nothing would ruin such a perfect night.

"Where do you want to go next?" Jungkook turned to towards the blonde only to find her eyes fixated somewhere else.

Following her gaze, his eyes bulged out of his sockets when he caught sight of building's neon sign and the huge lineup of people waiting in front of its entrance.

Never even thought of bringing a girl in his lifetime to a such a sinful place, he was astounded it was Lisa's even suggesting it.

"A-a club?"

"Yeah! It'll fun! I used to go a lot with my friends during my trainee days... With fake IDs of course!" She then sent a mischievous wink towards her date.

"Those friends better be Jennie Jisoo or Rosé..." Jungkook thought to himself.

Hearing her words, the color drained out of Jungkook's face at the mere thought of Lisa being surrounded by many guys wanting to hit on her. His jaw tightened at the audacity of him putting her back in a situation.

"No." Jungkook rejected the idea without batting an eye.

"B-but! I miss dancing just to have fun! Pleeeaase?" The shorter girl latched on to Jungkook's firm arms and fluttered her eyes at the boy. Tiptoeing, she sent her most charming smile towards him.

Under the lamposts, her eyes seemed to sparkle more than it should, leading Jungkook to melt to a yes.

Jumping on to the chance before he changed his mind, the boy found himself being dragged across the streets until they arrived at NB2 Club's entrance. Cutting the long cue before the door, the couple earned a few disapproving stares from drunk twenty-somethings.

"Wouldn't there be too many people?" Jungkook voiced out hoping it'll sway his date.

"It's fine, everyone would be too drunk to realize it's us... Besides, YG owns this place." She then showed her face to the muscly bouncer guarding the entrance. Immediately recognizing Blackpink's lead rapper and main dancer, the two was let inside.