twelve | stargazer

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL CHIM CHIM <3

OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOO NICE TO ME!!! THIS FIC JUST REACHED 10K AND RANKED #824 ON FANFICTION!!! LIKE WTH!!! MY BIRTHDAY'S DOESN'T COME TILL NEXT YEAR!

SO YEAH!! this chapter is literally a mash-up of some of their iconic award show moments into one event (practically the reason why everything went downhill for me and now im in this fandom lol).

hope you guys enjoy :)

✽✽✽

Lisa

"Aish! It honestly took so much willpower for me not to cut off that emcee from talking so much." Jennie complained still shivering after stepping inside the Jamsil Arena. "Does he not realize we're wearing short skirts in the middle of winter!" I heard her continue.

I rubbed my shoulders for warmth—still recovering from the long time we spent on the red carpet being interviewed.

Despite the award show season coming to an end, it always felt like the first time attending one. Excitement filled my senses just as I peered into the stadium and saw the glittering sea of fans with their fandom's lightsticks.

Someday we'll see Blackpink lightsticks there...

"Blackpink!" A staff member screamed while waving her hands in the air. Because of the crowded hallways of the backstage, her big gestures was necessary for her to catch our attention. "If you follow me, I'll guide you to your seats."

Hand-in-hand, the members and I squeezed through the staff and numerous idols finding their places. Because of the busyness of the scene, it was very difficult.

Then suddenly, a large man bustling his way opposite of my direction, went in front me. Because of his interference, I lost grip of Rosé's hand.

"CHAEYOUNG!" I screamed while reaching for her retreating palm. Unfortunately, we were swept away by the current, continually separating me from the group.

Don't panic, Lisa... Just keep walking straight!

My plan worked for a while until another wave of people rushed in, considering that the Seoul Music Awards was about to start.

All I could see was people's backs despite my height and tall heels. Beads of sweat were starting to form on my forehead while my heart pounded in a panic because of my claustrophobic tendencies.

With anxiety coursing through my veins, I closed my eyes in distress. Maybe if I close my eyes, I'll get magically saved from this nightmare.

Almost immediately, I felt a pair of strong arms capture me by my shoulders. My eyes immediately shot open just as the unknown person pulled me away from the cramped hallways.

Finally, at a corner with a whole lot more of room to breathe, he let go of me. After his action, I tried to discern the identity of my mysterious savior.

Strong jawline... A mole underneath his lip...

"Jungkook!" I screamed, surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Hi to you too, Lisa!" He replied with amusement lacing his words. He laughed at my startled expression. After he was done, he tilted his head while sporting a smirk. "You might just be the first girl to get scared after being saved by me."