nine | idol special i

A/N: OMG guys photo manipulation is so friggin hard when u don't have photoshop! (especially if you're only using your phone to edit haha) but yeah new cover!! :) IDK IF THE IMAGE ABOVE OR THE CHAPTER TITLE GAVE IT AWAY BUT HOPE U ENJOY THIS UPDATE GUYS!

this actually the first part of two "idol special" chapters. seriously was debating to cram 5k+ words in one update but nahhh I ain't going to torture you guys with that haha. and also the next update might be a little earlier than my 4-5 days update sched ;)

✽✽✽

Lisa

"Lisa you're making the whole van shake," Jisoo teased, trying to calm me down since I was literally trembling in fear. Our van was currently parked a few meters away from the filming site.

"Why couldn't it be Chaeng instead? Or Jennie! She's really lucky with games!" I replied frenziedly while pulling my hair. "What if I embarrass myself, unnie? I'm not that confident with my Korean yet! I'M GOING TO BE A DISGRACE TO YG ENTERTAINMENT AFTER THIS SHOW!" After I said my last few words, I took a huge gasp of air.

"Are you done?" Jisoo amused, said after witnessing my meltdown. "Don't worry too much! Just be your normal crazy self, and you'll do well!" I nodded at her comforting words while still panting at my previous string of protests.

Suddenly, the van's door slid open to reveal the nation's MC himself dressed in edgy attire to match with our Boombayah stage outfits.

"Omo! Blankpink!" He gleefully said while showing his gummy smile. Just looking past behind him, my eyes widened at his cameraman. "Don't worry girls, we haven't started filming yet."

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim!" Jisoo and I said in unison.

"You look amazing in a leather jacket," Jisoo complimented the MC. He entered the van with his VJ. Once they were settled, the vehicle started to drive towards the filming site.

"Aigoo... Just call me Jaesuk oppa, arraso?" Jisoo and I laughed and nodded at his request. As we got comfortable, he continued to make us laugh. The worries and anxiety I was feeling a while ago, disappeared at Jaesuk oppa's efforts. He really does take care of his guests very well.

As we were nearing the filming site, Jaesuk started to stretch, getting ready for our introduction. "Are you girls ready to dance your heart out?" I gave him my hwaiting stance just as the van pulled over beside the set.

For today's Running Man episode, Jisoo and I were told to prepare a dance introduction with Jaesuk oppa, with that in mind, the nation's MC memorized the dance steps of Boombayah beforehand.

The other members of Running Man were also expected to dance for the introduction with their assigned KPop idol guests. Which totals to a whopping fourteen mystery idols on today's episode.

Well... When Running Man's PD sent a request to YG, they did emphasize the "Idol Special" part.

The bridge of our song immediately started playing at our entrance. The van's door slid open to reveal a red carpet leading to a makeshift stage in the middle of the field. The camera crew was set up right in front, while the guests who already arrived, stood behind the stage.

As we stepped out of the car, I heard cheers from the hosts and guests. I quickly recognized HaHa who was standing beside Got7's Jackson and Bambam. Jackson was animatedly chatting away with MonstaX's Jooheon and Hyungwon—which are the two that made up Ji Sukjin's team.

The only other girl group that arrived before us were GFriend's Yerin and Eunha, who was teamed up with Running Man's Jongkook. As civil as I wanted to act, my eyes automatically rolled the moment I realized Eunha's presence.