twenty | other lines

A/N: LOL as if past-me thought I'd finish this story in 20 chapters... and here's present-me not even close to being done...

Anyways, I rushed this chapter! I'm apologizing in advance! But yeah! updating this from the Phils rn ;)

w/o further ado, I just want to say is too keep reading until the end AHAAH It's gna be one hell of a ride.

✽✽✽

Jungkook

"You don't know how long that chicken satay been left outside! Or who touched it!" Taehyung warned as he watched me continue munching on the leftover food I found on a table in the waiting room. "You might get sick!"

"I'll take my chances! This concert is taking way too long for my hungry stomach to handle." I replied between bites. Dipping the last piece of chicken in peanut sauce, I saw Tae wince in disgust.

"We literally only have the closing stage left!" Still unaffected, the last piece of chicken disappeared into my mouth, earning a grimace from the older boy. "You're disgusting, Jungkook." I heard Tae immediately after.

"Give me a break! You know I can't resist any food that's on a stick!"

"Whatever, Kook. Good luck in the toilet later." Turning his head away from me briefly, his gaze fell upon the Red Velvet members across the room. "Which reminds me... What did you talk about with Yeri-ssi?"

"Apparently, she has something important to ask me after the show—which is weird... I barely spoke a word to her before." I replied eyeing the Red Velvet's maknae curiously as well.

Removing my attention away from the girl before she noticed my gaze, I turned back to Taehyung and saw his calculating look.

"Hmm... What if she's going to confess and ask you to be her boyfriend?" Just as he finished his dubious statement, my eyes widened incredulously. "Will you be rejecting her?"

"What? No, that's impossible!"

"Wait... So, you're accepti—"

"No!" Saying it a bit too loud, I noticed a few heads turn in our direction. Apologizing quickly, I snapped my head back to Tae. "What I mean is her confessing—that's impossible!"

"I think it's a possibility, she kept stealing glances towards your direction earlier." He replied still wearing the same knowing look on his features. "Well, If you do end up breaking Lisa's heart... You wouldn't mind if I go for her, right?"

"WHAT?" Garnering the attention of everyone in the room, I ignored their curious stares as I heatedly looked at Taehyung with disbelief.

Attempting to calm me down after my sudden outburst, he placed both of his hands on my shoulders, "I'm just teasing, Kookie."

Still unconvinced, I removed his hold on me and got ready to question him further. But just as I was about to open my mouth, a staff member entered the waiting room motioning all the idols to head to the stage.

Taking that as a chance to flee, the older member instantly disappeared in front of me.

Aish...

---

"BOUNCE WITH ME BOUNCE WITH ME..." The whole stadium chorused as the ending song boomed from the speakers. A chance to finally interact with our fans, all the idols that participated in Singapore's Music Bank were on stage excitedly wandering around.