ten | idol special ii

A/N: As if it's already been a month since I started this fic!! BUT ALSO OMG 5K READS??? TY SO MUCH!! HAHA as if the main reason why I started writing was bc I didn't want to turn stupid by the time I get back to uni!

and also there was a point I wanted to retire from being a liskook shipper. this was supposed to be my way of moving on LOL BUT YA GIRL JUST BECAME EVEN MORE OF A LISKOOK TRASH!

BUT YEAH HERE'S PART TWO YOOO

✽✽✽

Jungkook

Jungkook, you idiot!

I stared down at my cursed hands still in disbelief of what happened. It was just in that moment when I saw her light figure falling into the water, my mind went blank. As if possessed by some unknown force, my body went autopilot and reached out to grab her familiar waist.

I tried to recall exactly what urged me to cause what happened, but all my mind could conjure up is her unblemished face and slightly parted plump lips. With our faces only inches apart, I could clearly see the water droplets that grazed the surface of her skin.

Realizing my thoughts already wandering way too far, I shook my head to bring me back to my senses.

My actions didn't go unnoticed as Jin hyung immediately turned his head to give me an amused look. Afterwards, he returned to play with the water while sitting beside me at the pool's edge.

With the set currently on break, the hosts and guests were given time to change into dry clothes after finishing the show's first game. Afterwards, they were left to do their own thing.

"I was actually just waiting for you to do something stupid in front of her," Jin suddenly said, catching me off-guard. Noticing him staring at something, I followed his gaze and realized that he was looking at Lisa, who was chatting away with Jisoo and a Twice member.

I returned my attention back to him. "W-what do you mean?"

He snickered at my apparent obliviousness. "Aigoo... I just didn't expect you to act out this early."

Finally piecing things together, I let my shoulders droop in defeat. "Who told you?"

"Jimin." He replied right away. "Pretty much everyone knows now about our Jungkookie falling in love." He playfully ruffled my damp hair.

"Ugh... I'm not even surprised." I shook my head in annoyance. "Wait, is he actually injured then?"

"Yes! We're not that evil to conspire against you!" Jin raised his voice because of being accused of something he didn't do. "And besides, I only found out today that Blackpink is also guesting!"

"Whatever... It's the least of my worries now." Unintentionally, my eyes followed Lisa who was now standing by herself. "It's going to be really bad if that part got aired, hyung."

"Don't worry, Sejin hyung is currently fixing the problem." Jin pointed at our manager across the pool who—from the looks of it—was presently having a calm discussion with Jo PD.

With the situation being handled, relief was starting to wash over me. Feeling suddenly thirsty, I stood up and headed to the vending machine. I selected a can of cola. Just as I picked up my drink from the vending machine, I caught sight of a certain blonde-haired girl accompanied by someone else.

What the hell is Mingyu doing over there?

With us being part of the '97 liner group chat along with other same-aged friends, I've grown to know of his playboy tendencies. Right now, I'm definitely sensing something shady coming from the taller idol's actions.