12 | article

-------
Is Tom Holland & Sophie Hills Officially A Couple?!
E!Online

-------Is Tom Holland & Sophie Hills Officially A Couple?!E!Online

Actor, Tom Holland and singer and actress, Sophie Hills have recently been seen together in Atlanta

The two have been seen wandering the streets of Atlanta together, going into restaurants, and even hanging out at each other's hotels! Is there possibly a romance between Holland and Hills?

Not only have people seen them out and about, but they've also been communicating via social media. It is said that Hills was just a fan of Holland before she arrived in Atlanta, and with her luck when she met Holland, he had tweeted to Hills saying he couldn't wait to take her out for coffee the following day. Was that possibly their first date?

Not only do the fans and us here in E!Online Headquarters love Holland and Hills (or should we say #TOPHIE), but even the cast of the upcoming new Marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War, love the two together! The man who plays Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) even replied to Hills' tweet saying, "#TOPHIE" after Holland and Hills tweeted each other saying they miss each other!

Actor, Sebastian Stan even quoted Hills' tweet of her saying she missed Holland saying, "Are you sure you aren't dating?" in which Hill's replied "wtf stop it we're not dating"

Now I don't know about you but it seems like Hills and Holland are hiding their relationship from the public, but as long as they're a couple, we aren't complaining!

So what do you think?
Are you obsessed with #Tophie?
Or do you want nothing to do with them?
Comment below!

See More:

Tom Holland: The New Face Of Spider-Man

Sophie Hills Auditioning For A New Movie?

Check out the Trailer for the New Upcoming Film, Avengers: Age of Ultron!

-------
double update boysss