47 | real life

-------

Sophie was awakened the next day Tom kissing her on the forehead. "Mornin' darling" says Tom. Sophie smiles, "Morning." Tom suddenly takes off the covers of the bed. "Thomas what the fuck?!" Sophie says reaching for the blankets. "Better get up love! It's our big kissing scene today!" Tom says, "Fuck you Tom." Sophie laughs as she get up. "Language!" Tom yells at her as her gets in the bathroom to take a shower.

While Tom is in the shower, Sophie decides to order room service for the both of them. Once the both of them were showered and ready they ate breakfast together.

Tom can't stop staring at Sophie, wondering how lucky he is. "What are you staring at?" Sophie says, cutting Tom from his daydreams. "You. You're very pretty by the way."

"Seriously, if i had a dollar for every single time you said something cheesy, I'd be a millionaire." Sophie laughs. "I cannot wait for our scene today." says Tom, "Me too! Our first movie together and were already making out? Amazing." They both laugh as the finish their food and head off to the studio.

Once they get there they were both rushed to hair and makeup. This was something the both of them got used to as it was a daily thing. When they finished it was then time for the scene everyone was waiting for.

"ACTION!"

Peter "swings" through Willow's open window in the Spider-man suit, entering unexpectedly. "Peter? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you went to Liz's party?" Willow walks over to Peter examining all the rips and bruises all over him. Peter stares up at her, "I got distracted and found out that these guys were dealing some sort of alien looking weapons. They looked really dangerous, Willow. So I went and followed them but they found out I was there, Then they started getting away I started chasing them. Unfortunately getting dragged by their van-" Willow cuts him off, "You were dragged by a van?!" "Yes, but-" he sighs. "Listen, there's these bad guys out there selling really dangerous weapons, Willow, I have to stop them! And you can help me! You and Ned!" Peter looks up at Willow with hope in his eyes. But Willow just stands there and sighs.

"Peter, as amazing as you are to go around saving the world, I'm worried about you. As one of your best friends I hate seeing you hurt, it breaks my heart. What if one day, you don't come back? And I have to find out on the news that 'Spider-man was killed during his last battle'? I just want you to be safe." Willow can't look Peter in the eyes as she starts tearing up. Peter softly grabs her cheek to make her look up at him. He hates seeing her cry.

Peter doesn't know but Willow has a huge crush on him. Peter has a gigantic crush on Willow too but covers it up and says he likes Liz since he doubts Willow would ever like him back. So when she looks up at him, a little piece of his heart breaks.

Peter then lightly kisses Willow on the lips. "I'll always come back to you. I-I love you and I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He leans his forehead on hers. Willow takes a deep breath. "I don't know Pete..." Peter kisses her nose. "I hope you know i'm telling the truth, I do love you, I'm not saying all of that to get you on my side." Willow just smiles, "What do you need me to do?" Peter just rolls his eyes and leans in for one last kiss.

"AND SCENE!"

Tom did hear the director say cut, but he ignores him as he doesn't want to stop kissing his girlfriend. Sophie laughs into the kiss and tries to pull away but Tom won't let her. "Tom" she mumbles into the kiss. Tom finally pulls away when Harrison yells "Get a room!" Tom flips Harrison the middle finger as everyone laughs at Harrison's remark.

"Excellent job you two! Definitely your best scene yet! Take a lunch break and we'll be off with the next scene!" says Jon, Tom hugs Sophie from behind and kisses her cheek as Harrison and Jacob walks towards them.

"That got heated real quick, not gonna lie had a feeling it was going to turn into a porno." Says Jacob. Harrison and Sophie laughs as Tom just rolls his eyes.

Jacob and Harrison decided they wanted to grab lunch in the lunch room, "Wanna join us?" Harrison asks, but before Sophie could say yes, Tom cuts her off, "Nah, we're not really hungry." Jacob just shrugs and walks with Harrison.

Sophie turns around and lightly slaps Tom in the chest. "Bitch! I'm hungry! Why would you say no?" Tom just laughs, "I wanna take you out for lunch." He smiles. "Tom, that's really sweet of you but you know we aren't supposed to leave the set."

"Sophie, have you forgotten? I'm Spider-Man. They can't shoot any other scenes without me, they can't wait." Tom grabs Sophie's hands, sneaks to the exit and hops into Tom's car. "We're gonna get in trouble, Tom." Sophie says, wondering why she's agreeing to this. "Oh well." Says Tom as they drive away from the set.

"You do realize you're still in the Spider-Man costume, right? Do you have pants? or a jacket?" Sophie laughs at him.

"Shit," Tom says, "Um there should be a black sweater in the back." She turns around a spots the jacket he's looking for and grabs it. "This it?" She asks.

"Perfect." Says Tom.

–––––––

i don't really like this chapter. i like the ending but eh.