30 | instagram + real life

-------

@emilyyanderson: me waiting for sophie like 😴tagged: @sophhills234,284 likes  16,923 comments

tagged: @sophhills
234,284 likes  16,923 comments

@sophhills: omg i'll be there in like 10 minutes i gotta get my bags

@emilyyanderson: @sophhills hurry ur butthole up

@username1: MY MOMS ARE REUINTING AGAIN IM SO HAPPY

@username2: @sophhills how was saying goodbye to the civil war cast :(((

@sophhills: @username2 they all came to the airport to say goodbye when i left and i was a crying mess 😫 bUt we all arranged to hang out sooner then y'all think (and this time emily's gonna be there)

@emilyyanderson: @sophhills omg what you never told me this

@sophhills: lol nope but u do know ur gonna meet someone special

@username3: omg who's the someone special

@username4: 10 bucks it's harrison, they'd be cute together

@sophhills: @username4 👀👀👀
@sophhills: oh also em look behind you

---

Emily turned around to see Sophie standing about 10 feet away from her. Emily starts to scream as she runs to her best friend giving her a hug. Sophie smiles ear to ear as she hugs Emily back.

"I missed you so much oh my god." Emily says as they pull apart from their hug. Emily asks, "How was Atlanta, or should I say, how was Tom." she nudges Sophie.

"Shhh!" Sophie says laying a finger on her lips, "Anyone could hear you." Emily just laughs. "Fine, just tell me in the car then."

The pair walked to Emily's car as they drove back to their apartment. "Are you gonna tell me now?" Emily impatiently asks. Sophie just rolls her eyes but then she sighs, "I miss him, if i'm being honest." Sophie replays them parting in her head at the airport back in Atlanta.

---

As Sophie said her goodbyes to each and everyone of the cast, one by one, she had only one more person to say goodbye to, Tom.

Tom pulls her aside from the group. They made sure there were no paps in the airport, they even made security check twice. Tom gives her a big hug as Sophie softly sobs into Tom's chest.

"Hey, look at me." Tom says his fore finger and middle finger lifting up Sophie's chin to look at him. She sniffles. Their eyes lock. She cried a bit while saying goodbye to the others. But she knew it was going to be a lot harder to say goodbye to Tom.

"We'll visit each other soon, I promise. I'll book a flight to LA as soon as possible. Then you can finally take me to Disneyland. Don't think of this as a goodbye, think of it as a 'i'll see you soon'." Tom says. Sophie laughs, "That was so cheesy." Tom just smiled and pulled her in for a hug and kisses the top of her head. When they pull apart they look at each other in the eyes and the lean in for a quick, passionate kiss.

When they pull apart their foreheads touch and it reminds them of the first time they kissed in the hotel, which brings a smile to both their faces. Sophie turns to see the cast staring at them, luckily with no phones in their hands, smiling.

Sophie and Tom walk back to the group hand in hand. She says goodbye to everyone one last time before she turns to Tom and let's go of his hand, "I'll see you soon" Sophie says while she walks through the doors that will lead her to the airplane back to LA.

---

"Awe Soph, you'll see him again soon! And if he ends up coming here, make sure Harrison tags along as well." Emily says to brighten up the mood. It works for Sophie as they both laugh.

"Isn't it crazy how just a month ago, you went to Atlanta with no intention to meet Tom and now you're back, dating him?" Emily says. Sophie didn't realize all of this happened in a month. It felt a whole lot more than just a month to her. But that made her think, is she moving this relationship with Tom too fast?

"Em, do you think me and Tom are rushing into our relationship?" Sophie asks. Emily sat in the drivers seat, surprised at what Sophie just said.

"Why do you think that hun?" Emily furrows her eyebrows together. "Well like you said, all of this happened in a month, hell, I didn't even know Tom personally a month ago! We're rushing into this, right?" Sophie starts to panic. Emily tries to calm her down.

"Soph, the fact the all of this happened in just a month, honestly makes it better. You two are perfect for each other, everyone thinks so! Me and the entire civil war cast, plus some others, can see how you make each other so happy. And I myself have never seen you so happy with a guy. Never even with Alex. So yes, this all happened within a month, but I absolutely do not think you are rushing things with Tom." Emily states. Sophie sinks in the words that just came out of Emily's mouth and realizes she's right, Tom makes her so happy, and that's all that matters.

"I'm so glad to call you my best friend." Soph says. Emily just laughs, "I love you too, Soph."

-------

thank u guys for the support for this book!!! it truly means the world to me 😊