17 | real life

-------

Sophie could not contain her excitement to see the civil war cast today. She woke up with a smile on her face and got ready as she waited for Elizabeth to pick her up.

Meanwhile, Tom sat in his trailer thinking about Sophie. He was so bummed he wasn't able to see his best friend for another two weeks. A minute later someone knocked on his door to tell him he has a scene in 5 minutes. He sighed shaking the thoughts out of his head and walked out to set, with Sophie still on his mind.

---

Once Elizabeth arrived at Sophie's hotel, Sophie ran down to the lobby to meet her new friend.

"Sophie!!" Elizabeth yelled from the entrance, waving. Sophie couldn't stop smiling when she went up to her and give her a big hug. The two smiled as they parted when Sophie said, "It's so nice to finally meet you!" Elizabeth answered saying, "Please, it's an honour finally getting to meet the Sophie Hills." They both smiled getting in the car on their way to the set.

During the silent car ride, Elizabeth spoke up, "I know you sing and I haven't exactly heard any of your songs yet, mind if you put a one on?" Sophie laughed, this definitely was not a first for her. "I'd love to." she smiled.

(a/n: listen to "In The Dark" by Olivia Holt, who also plays Sophie!!!)

"This is one of my favourite songs, called In The Dark." Sophie pressed play on her phone as her song blasted through the speakers of Elizabeth's car. Elizabeth smiled as she listened, "I love it, what's it about?" Sophie's smile disappeared. "Um, well when I wrote this song I was in a relationship about a year ago, this is basically about him and how he helped me during the relationship. But-uh we broke up." Sophie said. Elizabeth knew there was more to the story but she didn't want to push it, so she just nodded.

"What if the cast hates me? What if i'm a lot weirder in person than on social media, I mean I'm a lot cooler on instagram and twitter than in real life," Sophie rambles. Elizabeth stops her from ranting. "They'll love you! Plus Tom's there and you two already met and he loves hanging out with you! It shouldn't be any different than hanging out with the rest of the cast." Sophie just nods, still nervous about meeting everyone for the first time.

"We're here" Elizabeth says. Sophie smiled as she breaths in, getting more nervous. She texts Chris before she gets out of the car.

sophie my child:
i'm here!! get tom out of the trailer and bring the cast!

She turns off her phone as Elizabeth leads her to the place where the entire cast is there, except Tom.

Chris went up to Tom's trailer and told him he should come out to get some fresh air, but instead Tom just answered with, "I'm fine here." and shut the door on Chris. Chris just sighed as he walked back to the group.

Sophie smiles as the entire cast comes running up to her with their arms wide open to give her a huge hug. "Sophie!" They all say as the hug her. "Where's Tom?" Sophie asks. Chris answers,

"He didn't want to come out of his trailer."

Sophie frowned a bit but kept hugging the cast. She still couldn't believe she's here.

---

Tom in his trailer was confused as he heard screaming. He walks out to see what's going on only to see the entire cast in a group hug. What's going on?

He walks towards everyone when they all pulled apart only to see Sophie appear from the middle of the group.

Tom couldn't believe it. She's here. "Sophie?"

"Hi Tom." She smiled and waved.

Tom runs up to Sophie and gives her a huge hug, lifting her off the ground. Sophie squealed and obviously hugged him back.

Tom put her down and he looked at her asking, "I thought you said you were busy for two more weeks?" He says, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"I lied?" Sophie laughs, her answer coming out more of a question as she hugs Tom once again.

When they part Sophie turns her head only to see the entire Civil War cast looking at Tom and Sophie, smiling. She looks back at Tom only to realize how close they were to each other. Sophie pushes away lightly and says, "Chris, did you just take a picture of us?"

Chris puts his phone back in his pocket, "Maybe.." The entire cast laughs and Sophie just smiles.

She was the happiest she's ever been.

And so was Tom.

-------
THIS WAS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PARTS TO WRITE I CANT STOP SMILING :D

also i wanna start interacting with you all so i'm gonna do a question each chapter!!

qotd: what tv show are you obsessed with atm??
aotd: how i met your mother!! (barney is my fav)