im sorry

hellooo.

long time no see! it's been a while. how is everyone?

i'm sorry to announce i will not be continuing Darling. i love this story and am pretty proud of what i have posted so far, but i've ran out of ideas and inspiration to keep going with it. as much as i'd want to finish it, i'd rather put time and effort and make it good rather than rushed, trashy and boring. so i'm sorry to those who loved the story, i did too, but i don't see myself posting any more chapters. maybe in the long run i'll come back and write more, but i started this story more than two years ago, and i just really don't see myself continuing this story anymore.

maybe i'll post some chapters that are in my drafts (keep in mind they aren't very good or edited) but that will be it for this story.

thank you to everyone who took the time to read, comment, and vote on each chapter. it truly means a lot to me and i can't thank you enough! this story was for sure my most successful (even with only 18k reads which i know doesn't seem like a lot, but that's a shit ton of reads to me lmfao) so thank you thank you thank you!!!!

this all sounds so dramatic haha, but i will not be leaving forever! i was thinking of making kind of a blurb book, filled with a bunch of short blurbs of tom and a reader based of this prompt website i found on twitter. let me know if this would be something you guys would be interested in!

again, thank you all for the support on Darling, i'm glad many people liked this story i randomly made up two years ago in my head.

(short plug oops) if y'all are on twitter follow me @spidertomms to see me basically show my love for tom everyday haha

bye! i love you all!!!