39 | article

–––––––
Sophie Hills in NEW Spider-Man Movie!
buzzfeed

It was recently confirmed by multiple Marvel sources that Sophie Hills will be joining the MCU cast! Sophie Hills will be playing a character in the brand new Spider-Man movie that comes out in summer 2017

We don't know much about the movie and what character she's playing, but we are super excited to see what she will bring to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Other sources say that was the reason why she was in Atlanta a couple months back. She has said she was there for auditions but never said what, and now, we finally know why!

Sophie Hills will be joined by other actors such as, Laura Harrier, Jacob Batalon, Michael Keaton, and recently confirmed boyfriend, Tom Holland. What more of a dream team can you name?!

Speaking of Tom Holland, we still have yet to see the movie Captain America: Civil War which will be the very first time we see Tom Holland portray the character as Spider-Man/Peter Parker. Looking at the trailers, we just can't wait! The world premiere is just around the corner!

Go grab your tickets for Captain Amercia: Civil War, and while you're there, grab some tickets to the new Spider-Man movie coming to theatres summer of 2017.

SEE MORE:

Chris Pratt wished us all a Happy Valentine's day in the Cutest Way Possible

Remember when Sophie Hills started in the iconic Disney Movie, "Girl Vs. Monster" ?

Are you more Captain America or Iron Man? QUIZ

–––––––

another chapter hell yeaaa