Prologue

"Excuse me?  I want to work and I saw your advertisement ".

I enter the cafe and it was so quiet,  although it is so nice and high quality but.... Where is everyone??

"Excuse me??  EXCUSE ME~~". I Raise my voice and suddenly someone pop up from under the counter table.

"Yes~~". He said sleepily and I walk to him.

"I want to work here". I said and he look at me,  he look at me from head to toe.

"Accepted,  you will start working tomorrow,  come at 9am". He said before he return to lay down under the table to sleep.

I shrugged and leave the place, I take a deep breath and release it,  I finally find a work,  I will show my father that I can do it by myself,  I am old enough to work for myself now, I hope everything turn good.

I'm Nakajima Yuto, 24 years old,  I graduate from high school but didn't want to complete my studies at university so I start hunting for work, my father said I can't find a work and he will give me a position in his company but I don't want to work in a company,  I know how to cook and I love cooking so much,  that's why I want to work in a restaurant, but almost all the restaurants are full, so they don't need another staff, and I was lucky to find this advertisement on the way for home, I will come to work tomorrow and do my best.

****************************************

I leave the house in a hurry to rush to the restaurant, I am glad that I arrived on time and its a holiday,  I enter and saw a few people there.

"Welcome, come with me". I saw the person I saw yesterday and I follow him to the office.

"Kota, this is the person I talked to you about yesterday". The guy said and I bowed to the person called Kota in front of me.

"I'm Nakajima Yuto, I-----".

"Approved". He said before scanning me from head to toe.

"I told you". The guy who is standing next to me said.

"Hikaru, please show him the place and what should he do,  his clothes ----".

"Is on the table on the staff room,  Ryokai~". The guy who stand next to me called Hikaru said and leave the room, I bowed to Kota and follow Hikaru to the staff room.

"Here, change to this clothes and come to the counter, I will wait for you there to show you what will you do, by the way I am Yaotome Hikaru, Nice to meet you".

"Ok,  Thank You". I bowed to him and he leave the room.

I changed to the cafe clothes and get ready for my first day at work.  I leave the room and walk to the hall and saw Yaotome-san there.

"Yaoto-----".

"PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER COME BACK IF THIS IS YOUR ATTITUDE!". I stunned when one of the cafe stuff shout to a costumer, and the costumer was a girl.

"But I----".

"LEAVE!!". He said again and the girl stand up and rushed outside crying.

"Y-Yaotome-san,  is that ok??". I asked and he look at me.

"Yes,  we want you to do that too though,  I want to be careful this is not a Host Cafe,  this is an ordinary cafe called Host Cafe but not like the HOST you know,  got it?". He said and look at him with a question mark.

"No". He sighed and nodded.

"You will learn by the time,  now come,  Yuya~ This is the new member in our cafe family, treat him well". He called the one who was shouting at the costumer just now and he come.

"Nice to meet you,  I'm Takaki Yuya". He smile to me and he looks so.... Gentle and quiet.

"Nakajima Yuto, nice to meet you too".

"As a regular staff here,  let me tell you something". Yuya said and I nodded for him.

"Sure,  what is it?? ".

"Don't Let Your Guard Down".

".......Eeh? ".

TBC~

This is a New Story But I Will Update it Slowly So Be Patient ne?....o(^^o)

Hope You Will Like This Fic...♡