Chapter 3

It's been one month now, we manage the café and end our work to leave early, they told me they will set a party for me because of my success in making the cafe more popular within this month.

"Yuto Yuto Come Here~". Yaotome-san said as he pull me to the center.

"Welcome To Our Host Café!". He shout and I smile.

"Thank you so much but.... Why only us??". I asked and he look around, It's only me and him in the room.

"Well.... I told Kota and Yuya and Kei but they said they will be late, so let's start without them". He said and I nodded.

After 1 hour, the door open and the three of them enter.

"Wow~ That was fast, sorry for the late Yuto". Takaki-san said and I shake my head and look at Yaotome-san who was asleep on the sofa.

"He was singing and dancing while drinking, I tried to stop him but I couldn't". I said and Yabu-san giggle.

"It's ok, this is not the first time, he is always like that so don't worry, here, I brought a gift for you". He said as he give me a box.

"You didn't have to do that but thank you so much". I take it and he sit next to me.

"I brought something too, sorry for the first impression about me Yuto-kun, I hope we can get along well". Inoo-san said as she give me a small box, I thanks her and take it from her, she sit next to Yabu-san.

"My gift is the biggest, here". Takaki-san point at a larg box on the ground and I frowned.

"You Didn't Have To Bring This For Me Takaki-San! ". I said and he giggle.

"It's fine~ just take it, Ah! Probably Hikaru didn't tell you this but his gift to you was this party, he did all this". He said and I look at Hikaru and sighed.

"Really....I didn't do anything to get all this from you". I said and Yabu-san pat my shoulder.

"Don't say that, you did a lot of things and that help us, Host Cafe is like our home, and you did a great thing by making it popular, we are thankful to you Yuta".

He said and that maks me embarrassed, I didn't know that I am that important to the café, I feel like I have to do my best only, but I am happy that I am helping them.

"I hope that you will let me help you until the end, Please take care of me". I bowed to them and they clap for me.

"Sure, and please take care of us too".

We start our party although Yaotome-san was asleep until the end, Takaki-san said he will take him back home, and Yabu-san walk Inoo-san home, I thanks them for this party and go back home to rest, tomorrow is a day off for the café so I can rest as much as I can.

*****

That what I though..... ̄ˍ ̄

"YUTOOOO~~ COME HERE~".

"Mom~ Why Do I Have To---".

"No Complaining! I Want To Buy Stuff Before Your Father Go To America For Work Again!". I rolled my eyes when my mother said that, She suddenly dashed to my room around 8am saying she want to go shopping.

"Mom It's Not Like You Don't Have Anything To Wear! You Went Shopping Last Week!! You Have A Lot Of Things Already!! ". I said but she pouted.

"I used them all, I need something new". She said and walk away, I sighed and walk behind her, God I Want To Have Some Rest!

We went to more than 6 shops already yet my mother still energetic and want to go to more other shops, we enter a shop and I leave her going around here and there while I stand in the corner with the boxs and her new stuff she brought from the other shops.

"Mom~ Enough Already~ I Can't Carry More~". I said but obviously she didn't hear me or worse she IGNORE me.

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE THIS STUPID MISTAKE!!".

I almost jump from my place when I heard a loud shout from an old woman, I stand up to see what's going on and I frown.

"T-That girl..... ".

It was the girl I met in the café month ago with Takaki's crush, is she working here?? Why is that old woman shouting at her??

"I-I'm Sorry". She bowed to her but the old woman slap her hardly on her cheek, I wanted to do something but a guy stand in front of the old woman and look at her sharply.

"She didn't do anything wrong, if you have anything to say go and talk to our manager". He said firmly and the old woman kept shouting at how that girl mistake her stuff and give her another woman's stuff.

"Ma'am If You Say Another Word Or Raise Your Hand I Will Ask You To Leave The Shop". The guy said firmly and I nodded in agreement, man that old woman is just too much.

"How Dare You Saying That To A Customer!!".

"We Are a Well-Known Shop Around This City, And We Are Knowing With Our Perfect Services To Our Customers, This Slight Mistake Won't Effect Us And We Will Avoid it Next Time, So if You Want To Write a Complaint Letter Please Go To That Room And Write Whatever You Want, Now Please". He point at the room and the old woman turn away and walk to the room.

"Ryoko, are you ok??". He turn to the girl and ask her, so her name is Ryoko~ *,*

"I-I'm Sorry, It's----".

"Not Your Fault, It's you just start working her for two weeks, you don't know how to handle this part of the job yet, I will teach you ok?". The guy smile to her and she nodded.

"Ok, Thank you Keito".

They walk away and I pouted, I didn't do anything but I am glad that everything ended.

"Yuto~ Take This!". My mother suddenly come and give me three bags.

"Moooom~~~". I whined but my mom just walk away and signaled me to follow her, My God Help Me!

We finish our shopping at 4 in the evening, I was exhausted that I take a bath and throw myself on my bed to sleep, but not that long, after two hours my mother wake me up saying my cousins will come to stay with us, I slap my forehead and shake my head, because my cousins is just to much to handle.

"When Will I Have My Own Place!!". I Shouted and my mom look at me.

"About that, your father wants to talk to you about it, so prepare yourself tomorrow after your cousins leave". She said and I blinked my eyes.

"Really? OK!!".

I become so excited and I hoped that nothing wrong happened, Please Let him say I will have my own apartment, Please God, Please Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeee.

TBC~

Please Don't Hate Me For Updating Slowly!  Please Please Please Pleeeeeeease~....>3<

Hope You enjoyed with this chapter and wait for the next... (^o^)/

Thank You~...♡