Chapter 5

I couldn't sleep last night, the conversation between Ryoko and her childhood friend is still running around my mind, I can't believe that a cute and kind girl like her was facing something like that,  what is going on??

"YUTO!!". Yaotome-san shout at me and I look at him blankly.

"MAN! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I CALL YOU!!  THE CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING!!". He said and I frowned when I forgot that I am at work.

"S-SORRY!".

I Continue my work and just then Takaki-san enter the cafe in a hurry.

"Eeh?  What are you doing here?  It's your day off". I said and he look around.

"Where is Hikaru?? ".

"Just went to the kitchen". He rushed there and I blinked my eyes,  he isn't thinking of fighting him again is he??

I followed him and I enter the kitchen but stop when I saw them hugging each other.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ".

"No Need~ I know when you are serious about someone that much, go and have fun with her". Yaotome-san pat his back and Takaki-san release the hug and nodded.

"I Will!  Thanks again". He turn and saw me,  I tried to look for an excuse that I didn't see anything.

"I-I didn't---".

"Thanks to you too Yuto". He suddenly hugged me before he leave the cafe all happy.

"He's like a child". Yaotome-san said and I blinked my eyes,  I Will Never Understand Those Two,  Oh!  The customers.

I serve the customers their order and welcome anothers,  I stopped when I saw Ryoko and Keito entering the cafe.

"Good Afternoon,  I wanted to thank you for helping us yesterday, here". Keito said as he give me a small box of chocolate.

"N-No need for that but thank you,  have a sit please". I accept his gift and welcome them in, I look at Ryoko who was silent looking all sad.

"Here is the menu,  call me when you decide you order". I bowed to them and walk away,  Keito look at Ryoko and sighed.

"How long will you be like that?". He said and she look at him,  I stand not far from them so I can hear their conversation.

"But....It's not comfortable".

"What?  We used to do that anyway". He said casually.

"Yes but... We are adults now,  so....Sleeping together is too much Keito". My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my balm.

"Yuto,  the orders for table 5". Suddenly Yaotome-san pat my shoulder and I turn to look at him.

"Oh!  Yeah!  Ok". I take the orders and went to the other customers.

I don't know what happened next,  because I saw her wiping her falling tears,  I went to take their order and place it on their table.

"Thanks". Keito thanks me and drink his juice,  I look at Ryoko and she was still crying silently,  I push the glass to her and she look at me.

"This will help you to relax". I said with a smile and she smile back to me.

*Thumb*

"Thank you".

She thanks me and drink it,  I blinked my eyes and walk away placing my hand on my chest.

"What was that??  My heart suddenly start beating strangely and I feel uncomfortable".

I said but a customer took my attention when she was looking at me,  I take a deep breath and release it before walking to her with a smile.

"Can I help you?? ". I said and she nodded.

"Yes,  please go out with me". Again,  this type of girls appear.

"Did you finish your meal?".

"YES!".

"Then I will walk you Out". I said with a smile and she frowned.

"BUT I----".

"I'm Not Here For This, if You Want To Have Your Meal Here Again Please Do That Silently, Or I Will Ask You To Leave Again". She pouted and stand up.

"Ok, I'm sorry". She apologize before she leave,  I sighed and Yaotome-san come and stand next to me with two plates.

"Good work,  here,  the orders for table 2".

"Ok". I took them and went to the table and give them the orders.

I saw Inoo-san walking toward me and pat my shoulder.

"You can shift with me, you look tired, go home and rest,  we will continue". She said and I shake my head.

"No it's fine,  I can continue".

"If you feel tired you can leave".

"Ok, Thank you". She leave to welcome a customer in,  I sighed and look at Ryoko who was eating happily and laughing now,  I don't know but that makes me happy too. 

***************************************

In the evening, Ryoko and Keito leave the café, after that I start feeling heavy,  my eyes start closing themselves and I can't balance myself well.

"Yuto, I told you to go and take a rest, we will close after two hours, we can manage ourselves". Inoo-san said and I massage my head.

"It's ok,  I will stay until the closing time". Yaotome-san sighed and shake his head.

"No Yuto, You need to go now and I will take you home". I pouted and nodded, I can't say no to him, his glar is so scary.

"Kei-chan, I leave everything to you until I retuen". He said and Inoo-san nodded.

He took my stuff and we go to my apartment,  he helped me laying on the bed and cover me with the blanket.

"You are slightly feverish, take this medicine to relax". He said and give me the medicine.

"Thank you and sorry to trouble you".

"It's ok,  I will tell Kota about you,  so don't worry about tomorrow". He said and take his stuff.

"Ok,  Thanks again".

"Anytime,  call me if you need anything".

"Sure".

He leave the apartment and I take the Medicine before laying again and close my eyes to sleep.

TBC~

Hope you liked this chapter.... ^O^