Chapter 6

I wake up when I feel so thirsty,  I walk slowly to the kitchen and drink some water, I felt dizzy so I sit on the chair to take a rest and touch my forehead.

"The fever is gitting higher,  Why The Hell This is Happening To Me Now!".

I cursed myself and went to take a quick bath because I feel uncomfortable with my sticky body,  after that I went to take my medicine again.

*Crash*

I stunned when I heard a crash sound outside,  I don't feel like but I have to check what's going on, I look around but no---Suddenly the door of one of the apartment's opened in a rush.

"Ryoko?? ". I said and she look at me with a frown.

"W-What Are---". The door opened and she panicked,  I rushed to hold her hand and pull her inside my apartment and lock the door.

"THIS STUPID GIRL IS SO ANNOYING!! ". I heard a man shouting before a slam of the door,  when the things calmed I looked at her.

"Why Did You Return Here?!". I asked her firmly.

"I-I just----".

"IT'S SO DANGEROUS! STOP COMING HERE OR I WILL BE THE ONE TO STOP YOU EVERY TIME YOU COME!!". I Shout angrily and she stunned looking at me with a frown.

"S-Sorry! ". She apologize and I sighed.

"No, I am sorry to shout at you,  wait a little before you leave,  he may be still looking for you". I said as I walk passing her.

"Wait!  Are you sick? " She asked and I look at her.

"Yeah, So what?". She put her balm on my forehead and I close my eyes feeling her cold hand, all I know after that is her calling me but I can't open my eyes anymore.

*******************************

I smell something nice which makes me feel more hungry,  I didn't eat anything yesterday so I am REALLY hungry now.

"Nakajima-san,  Please wake up to eat something so you can drink your medicine".

I Can hear Ryoko's voice but I can't open my eyes,  they are so heavy.

"Nakajima-san can you hear me??". She asked and after that I felt a cold teach on my forehead which make me open my eyes slowly and look at her worried face.

"Ah! Sorry to wake you but you need to eat something". She said and helped me to sit properly before she feed me.

"Why... Are you still here??". I asked slowly and she look at me.

"I can't let a sick person who help me like this". She said and give me another spoon.

"But....How did you know my name?? ".

"Baka,  my friend Dai-chan told me,  since her boyfriend told her your name". I nodded in understanding.

"Ne....Why did you return here?". I can't help but to ask her this, she stopped for a while but feed me again,  I just look at her and wait for the answer.

".....I'm working as a maid in that apartment,  My father is in a huge debt and he is looking for a work now,  he said he will return but.... It's been three months he didn't return, my mother is dead years ago and I have no siblings, so I worked as a maid but....He turn out a pervet so.... I told Dai-chan and she told Keito,  so now I am staying in his house for a while". She said still feeding me.

"So....You are not selling yourself?  I mean... With your body". She giggle at me.

"You hear that?  No I am not,  I am not filthy to do this,  even if I will die".

"And... You arent sleeping with Keito?".

"Nooo~~ I have my own room,  I sleep in his house that's all,  god what kind of wired ideas you get?". She said as she feed me the last spoon.

"Done,  here,  drink your medicine". She give me the medicine and lay me down.

"Sleep well,  I will be here if you need me".

She said as she cover me with the blanket, I nodded and close my eyes as I fall asleep fast.

****************************************

I wake up in the morning and look around,  I feel hungry, but the door opened and Ryoko came in with some food.

"Ohayo,  your breakfast is ready".

She put it aside before she put her balm on my forehead, I feel something just by her touching my forehead, my heart feel comfortable and I smile a little unconsciously.

"Umm~ good,  it went down,  eat this and drink your medicine, I will----". Her phone ring and cut her.

"It's Keito,  excuse me". She said before she went out,  I can hear her apologizing and she is in her friend place......Friend huh? I don't know why but I feel weird.

She return with a sigh and sit next to me.

"You didn't tell him about yesterday?? ". I ask her and she shake her head.

"No,  I was taking care of you and forgot,  sorry but I have to return home".

"No it's fine,  I will manage myself now,  thank you so much". I thanks her and she smile.

"I may return to make lunch for you if you want".

"No it's ok, you can't make Keito worried".

I said and she nodded before she stand up and bowed to me.

"I thank you again for yesterday,  hope you get well fast".

"Thank you too for taking care of me".

I thanks her and she leave the room,  I sighed and lay on the bed, it will be nice if I had a girlfriend right? But when?  And who will it be??

TBC~

Sorry for the late update, but I still in midterm's period,  I wanted to post at least this chapter before continuing my studies....

Hope you like this chapter.... (^o^)/♡