Chapter 14

So....Were was I?.....Yeah, I remember, umm....Yeah, we are now inside my apartment and I just closed the door, I can feel the awkward atmosphere around us.

"I-I will make some tea for us". She said as she go to the kitchen.

"I will take a bath". I said as I go to my room and take a deep breath.

"Oh My God~~". I hold my head trying to process what is going on here and what did She said.

I just enter the bathroom and take a bath, and when I get back I saw a cup on the table and Ryoko already sitting on the sofa drinking her tea.

"Ah! This is yours". She give it to me and I take it gladly.

"So? How are you lately?? ". I asked her to change the mood.

"Good, Dai-chan's siblings making my day, I don't have time to feel bored". She said and I nodded.

"That's good, that's mean you didn't have time to think about me". I said with a pout and she giggle.

"I have, I actually do all the time, when I am with Kento I said do Yuto do this too when he was a teenager?? Or when I am with Yuriko I said do Yuto have siblings like her or not? I just keep asking so many questions about you". She giggle and I look at her, she is obviously nervous since she is shaking while drinking her tea, I place my tea on the table and turn to look at her properly.

"I'm Nakajima Yuto, 24 years old and I am the only child for my parents, I finish Collage and didn't find a jod so I am working a full time job at Host Cafe, No experience in Love so... You are my first". I said and she place her tea on the table and face me.

"Really? And is that part was part of your full time job??". She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"That Part?? ". She moved closer and put her finger on my lips.

".....With that girl". She said and I shake my head.

"No, it was the first time happening to me". I said and she sighed.

"Yeah right". I hold her hand and pulled her closer.

"Even if you don't believe me, I can tell you that you were my first kiss". She look at me sharply and get closer to my face and whisper.

"....When??".

"When we were in the kitchen, that was my first kiss". I said as I touch her check but she turn away from me.

"....Ok".

"What??". I asked in confusion and she take her tea and continue drinking it.

"....Sorry because you are not my first kiss". She said slowly and I can see her teary eyes and the tight grip on the cup, I look at my cup thinking how to make it easy on her.

"....It is the first for you, Right?". I Said and she turn to look at me, I take the cup from her and place it on the table before I take her hands and hold them making her body facing me.

"You didn't feel anything on it right? Like how warm it was or you want more of it and you feel your heart raising and butterflies in your stomach, or...umm———".

"The feeling of being loved". She cut me and I nodded.

"Yeah Like That, you didn't feel anything of those right?". I asked and she nodded which make me frown.

"You———".

"With you.....I feel all this with you only". She tightened the hold on my hand and I smile to her.