Last Chapter 15

I was able to sleep at least 3 hours at night, I couldn't sleep early because I was thinking of what happened between me and Ryoko before we parted to our rooms. I woke up early and prepare the place for my parents visit, I heard the door opened and turn to look at Ryoko.

"Good Morning Ryoko".

"Good Morning, do you need any help??". She asked me and I smile to her, glad that she feel easy now, I thought she will be nervous and won't talk to me after what happened yesterday.

"Yes please, I still didn't prepare anything to eat, I am not that good at cooking".

"Oh! Leave it to me then". She went to the kitchen and just then my phone ring.

"Yes?".

"Morning Son, Don't try to do anything, I bring everything with me".

"Eeh? Mom you mean food??".

"Yes~ I prepare everything from yesterday, anyway we will come soon, just rest ne?". She hung up on my face again and I rushed to the kitchen and told Ryoko not do anything.

We clean the rest of the house and sit after we finish.

"Did you sleep well??". I asked her to break the silent between us.

"Un...Kind of". She said slowly while playing with her fingers.

"Are you nervous??".

"Your parents are coming how can I be calm??". She said and take a deep breath before she release it. At least she is not nervous because of what happened yesterday.

"Ne Yuto.....Do you think they will accept our relationship??". I pouted and shrugged my shoulders.

"Who knows, but from my mothers voice she is really excited to meet you". I said and Ryoko close her eyes.

"Mouuuu~ It's so aw-----".

*Ding Dong* Ding Dong*

"Oh My God They Are Here!!". She said panicky and I shake my head, I get up to open the door and my mother smile widely to me.

"HI SON!!". She said cheerfully and enter the apartment.

"Mom~".

"Sorry Yuto, She is really excited to meet your girlfriend". My father said and I sighed.

"It's ok dad, Come on in". He enter and I close the door behind him.

"YUTO!". I heard my mother shouting and we go to the living room, I saw my mother standing in front of Ryoko who was dead nervous looking at the ground.

"What's wrong mom??". I asked and she turn to look at me.

"How Dare You Bring A Girl Prettier Thank Me To Our Family?". She said and I frowned.

"What??". I look at Ryoko who bite her lips and her tears fall on her cheeks.

"Mom Don't Say That You Are Hurting Her!". I said as I pull Ryoko into a hug.

"Eeh? Oh My This Was a Complement!! You Are Really Pretty But Don't Worry I Am Happy That You Are Yuto's Girl, I'm Sorry". She said as she pat Ryoko's back and Ryoko look at her.

"A-Are You Sure? Am I Really Ok??". She asked and my mother smile to her.

"Of course you are, come and help me in the kitchen and let's have a talk ne??". Ryoko look at me and I nodded for her.

"It's ok, go". She went with my mother and I have a small chat with my father about the things.

Not that long my phone rang and I answeer it.