Special Chapter

Soooo~ This Chapter will be not for TaDaiki only, I will mention somethings about Keito and his new girlfriend and other things, so hope you will like it....^3^

******************************************************************************

Author's POV:

The tension was so high in the cafe, it even leads to the customers leaving the cafe and close it. Why? Simply, Daiki saw Yuya flirting with another girl in the cafe and she stormed at him and her too.

"Dai-Chan That's Enough! You Crossed The Line!". Yuya said and Daiki look sharply at him.

"Oh Now I Am The One Who Crossed The Line?!! Is Kissing Her Hand Not Crossing The Line Then?!!"Daiki shouted back.

"It Was Service! I Didn't Mean Anything By Doing it!!".

"Well I Hate it! And This is Not The First Time Too I Warn You! If You Kept Doing This Then I Will Not Marrying You!". Everyone there was shocked specially Yuya.

"What?!!! No You Can't————".

"Yes I Can! If You Want Me Then Quit This Job!". She said before leaving the cafe leaving them dumbfounded and speechless.

".....Fine! I Will Leave You!". They turn shocked at Yuya who sit on the chair covering his face.

"Yuya that's ————".

"I Will NEVER Leave The Cafe! Don't Try To Kick Me Out!" He cut Kota's Words And Make the cafe went silent.

".....Take a day off tomorrow, you need to calm down and think about her words carefully". Hikaru said but Yuya shake his head.

"I Will Not! If She Think I Am Easy Then She is Wrong! I've Been in This Cafe Since It Opened! I'm One Of The People Who Open it And Help You Guys Organizing it And Everything, I Help You Financially! This is Like My Home! I Will Not Quitting It Because Of My Fiance Says So! Even if My Parents Say That I Will Go Against Them! I Will Work Here Until I Die!". He said firmly before he walk outside.

"He is Right, we can't let him quite though". Kei said with a sigh and Kota shake his head.

"But you know how much he love Arioka-San, he did everything to make her agree on marrying him, we can't let them break up because of that". Kota said with a sigh.

"I understand him, even if he love her that much, if you ask him which one is more important, the cafe or her he will choose the cafe". Hikaru said and they all sighed.

"Ne Kota". Kei look at Kota Who turn to her.

"What?".

"Me or the Cafe??". Everyone there look at them nervously and panicky at the same time, they don't want to see a break up of another couple.

"Please Honey this is so hard to answer and you know why, I love you and the cafe so much, I will never let anything breaks us up or hurting my Cafe". He hug her and she giggle.

"I know that don't worry I was teasing you only". Everyone sighed in relief and open the cafe again to accept customers since it was still afternoon.

************************************************

In the evening, Ryoko entered the cafe and saw Yuto working, she sit on a table and order a tea for her, Yuto saw her and went to her.