Chapter 4

Finally!!  My Noisy Cousins Leave And I Can Stay Alone Without Them Interfering My Business!

And Today is the day, my father call me to the dinning room and sit around the table,  my both parents are in front of me now,  the atmosphere is so full of nervousness,  my father is a strict person due to his position as a CEO at the company,  although he is different at home but still,  I need to be careful when I deal with him.

"Yuto". He said firmly yet slowly.

"Yes Dad!".

"I know how hard it is for you to stay with us and you want to be alone but....Is it really your last decision?". He said and I nodded.

"Dad,  I know that it is selfish for me to leave you, but I need to be more dependent  on myself, I will still come to see you when I am free from work, and I will keep supporting you,  but I hope you will understand me more Dad and support me too". I bowed to him and I hear him sighing.

"You are working in the Host Café right?".

"Yes".

"It's quite a great place, you looked so handsome on that outfit". He said with a smile.

"You Went There?! Why Didn't You Enter!".

"Next time son,  but here". He place a key on the table in front of me.

"It's closer to the cafe, don't worry about Anything, it's a 5 stars apartment and all clean and furnished, I was going there to make sure you need everything last month,  and you need to take a rest after a full day of work". He said with a smile and my mother clap for me.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!". I bowed deeply for them before I jump to hug them both.

"Don't forgot about us". Mother said and I shake my head.

"I will never forget you mom, dad".

"Take care of yourself son". My dad pat my back and I nodded.

"I Will,  Thak you".

********************

The next day morning,  both my parents leave to America and I went to the new apartment that Dad prepare it for me,  it indeed a great 5 stars place,  thanks dad.

It was a work day but I was late for one hour,  I arrived and frowned to see Yaotome-san and Takaki-san in a bad mood.

"Inoo-san? What happened??". I asked Inoo-san who was behind the counter.

"They had a fight a few minutes ago".

"Why?? ".

"Because of a customer,  Hikaru find out that she was hitting on Yuya and ask her to leave,  but Yuya refuse it and so they fight ".

"What about the customer?? ".

"She leave the place". I look at Takaki-san and sighed, from his angry face I can tell, is it possible that she is his crush? 

"They are like that for half an hour already after a storm of shouting". Inoo-san said and I wanted to walk to Takaki-san but she stopped me.

"Just watch".

I didn't understand what she meant by that,  but then,  I saw Yaotome-san walking to Takaki-san and stand in front of him.

"Yuya listen, let's take it easy and try to understand each other more on this,  you can do what you want with her but not in the cafe,  this is our rule and you know it so well". He said and Takaki-san sighed heavily and turn to him.