Chapter 2

It's been a week since I start working at the Cafe,  and It's Been a Week.....Since I saw that girl with Takaki-san's crush, I don't know her name though,  but wait.....

"Takaki-san? Where is Yaotome-san?". I asked while looking around, since I came an hours ago I didn't find Yaotome-san as usual.

"He always take Monday off to go and meet his parents". He said as he clean the table.

"Are thay far??". He look at me and smile.

"Dead". Oh....

"I'm sorry".

"It's ok,  he do go to their anniversary, but because they passed away on Monday, he just stay at their house and clean it and take care of the garden there". I nodded and help him with the other tables.

"You know a lot of things about him Takaki-san". I said and he giggle.

"We are friends after all,  me,  Kota and Kei and Hikaru are best friends,  we went to the same school and class and we were the ones who think about starting a business on our own,  so here we are". He said and I smile to him.

"That's so nice, Ah! Is Yabu-san and Inoo-san ok now??".

"Well.....fifty fifty, they are trying to come up with a solution to their problem". He said before he walk away to welcome some customers in.

Haaah~ It's nice to see friends together and helping each other.

"Yuto,  come and help me".

I think I need to help them now too,  since I am part of this friendship too,  I ean Café friendship.

We manage ourselves with the customers,  I was in the counter after a customer leave the cafe and paid,  I turn to Yuya who was surving a couple with a smile, not that long after Yuya leave them to prepare their orders,  I heard the couple start talking but not that loud.

"Stop Staring At Him Like That I Said!". The guy said but the girl still looking at Yuya who was preparing the tea and juice for them.

"But he is so Cool~".

"I'm Cool Too!!".

"Not Much As Him~". The guy slammed his hand on the table harshly. Ok,  this isn't going good,  that's why I tried to calm it down because the other customers were looking at them.

"Excuse me dear customer,  but can you lower your voice?  The other customers are bothered". I said politely and the guy sighed.

"I'm sorry". He apologize and I smile to him.

"Y-You...You Look Even More Handsome!! ". The Girl say and make her boyfriend or her husband angry again.

"I-I'm sorry,  but----".

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING??!". I didn't complete my words since the boyfriend exploded at the girl.

"How Dare You To Shout At Me!! What Do I Do if They Are More Cooler Than You!!". Now it's the girlfriend turn to shout at the poor boyfriend.

They start shouting at each other and I couldn't do anything but to shout at them to shut them up.

"IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING PLEASE DO THAT OUTSIDE  THE OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE BOTHERED BY YOUR ACTIONS!!". I said and they look at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU----".

"I'M SAYING LEAVE!". I look at the girl who was all shocked,  I take a deep breath to calm down.

"Sorry,  but this isn't a place to fight, Miss.Girlfriend if you don't like your boyfriend leave him,  and you Mr.Boyfriend Don't Bring a Girl Don't Love You So Much Again,  Now if You Want To Continue Arguing You Have To Leave,  Or Sit Silently". I said firmly and the boyfriend sit down while the girl still standing.