Chapter 12

I close my eyes as a two female friends start shouting at each other.

"I Asked Him First!".

"No The Question Was From Me So I Asked Him! ".

"But I Talked So I Ask Him! ".

"I Told You To Talk So I Am-----".

"ENOUGH! ". I shouted and they look at me,  I sighed and look at them with a smile.

"Ladies,  No Matter How Many Times You Ask Me Or Who Asked Me,  My Answer Will Be One,  Order Or Leave,  And By Order I Mean FOOD,  Not ME,  So Are You Ordering Or Leaving?". I said calmly but they start arguing again,  I sighed and Keito come to help me.

"Excuse me,  ladies". He said firmly and they turn to him,  Wooo~ Their eyes is sparkling now.

"Can you---".

"Not Interested,  Please Go Outside Because You Are Bothering The Other Customers". He said as he point at the door,  they pouted and look at each other.

"It's Your Fault! ".

"You Were The One Who Asked!!".

"Who Told Me To Ask Huh?!!".

"It's Your Fault Both Of You!  Now Leave Already You Are Annoying!!". He said firmly and they took their things and leave the place,  I pat his shoulder.

"I really need to learn how to shout at them like you". He sighed and shake his head.

"This is not good though but yeah,  you need to". He said and leave to see another customer. 

We finish our day successfully and Yabu-san thanked Keito for his hard great work,  I was happy to see Keito so happy about his new work here with us,  I really need to learn a lot from him.

I walk back to my apartment but stopped when I see two police cars stopping in front of the building,  not that long then door opened and two policemen holding the man next to my apartment leave the building and put him inside the car,  one of the policemen saw me and walk to me.

"You are Nakajima-san right?  Thank you for your participation and helping us capturing this man,  he is not only using girls for money he is selling drugs around the city,  we honestly thank you". He bowed to me and I bowed too.

"No I thank you for capturing him this fast,  thank you for your hard work". He leave and I enter my apartment,  I take a deep breath and release it,  I look at my phone and take it to look at the message that come.

*Yuto, I know you are mad or probably hate me,  but can we meet?  I want to see you,  I am sorry for what I did,  let's talk properly face to face, Please.  —Ryoko*

How am I supposed to replay her?  When?  Now?  Ok.

I press her number and call her, only one ring and she picked it up.

"Y-Yes!!".

"......Ryoko".

"Sorry for the sudden message,  but----".

"I will come to you,  wait for me". I said and hung up before hearing her answer,  I stand up and leave the apartment but stop halfway.

".......Where is Arioka-San's House Anyway??".