Chapter 13

It was a fine day and we were doing our work in the cafe happily, the other day Inoo-san finished Keito's new clothes and it was so DAMN Handsome that the cafe was full with girls just to look at him and asking him to go out, but well.... Keito know how to deal with them.

"Not interested, Sorry".

He bow and leave, that's it, nothing more or less, he is really a gentleman, recently, he and Yaotome-san are so close, they go out together a lot, I am not saying that it is bad, it is better than seeing them fighting, but.......

"Ne Keito let's go to buy some stuff".

"Ok, tell me when you finish ".

****

"Keito when I saw this I remember you hahaha".

"Looks Like nothing inside your head but me huh??".

"Yeah I can't help it".

***

"Keito did you sleep well last night?? ".

"Un! It was so comfo-----".

"STOOOOOOOOOP!! ".

I can't Take it!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

"Yaotome-san, Keito, Please No Lovey-Dovey Act in The Cafe". I said and they blinked their eyes at me.

"Lovey-Dovey??? I was asking about the new pillow that we bought yesterday only?". Yaotome-san said and I sighed.

"Anyway, return to your work". I said and they walk away, man they are really close that makes me jealous.

I take out my phone when it vibrant for a message, it was from Ryoko saying she and Arioka-san will come for a meal, before I reply her a customer enter and I welcome her in.

"Welcome to our cafe, here is the menu for today's dishes". I give the girl the menu and she take it silently.

"3 gyuza dishes and one big cup of Ice tea". She said and I blinked my eyes.

"Your order will take a some time, hope you will wait for it".

"Ok". She said coldly and open her bag to take out her laptop, I bowed and walk away.

"What's wrong Yuto?? ". Keito asked me and I look at him.

"That short lady have high appetite, she ordered 3 dishes of gyuza, one dish of gyuza have 10 pieces, Woow~". Keito whack my head.

"Go and bring it fast then". I pouted but run to bring for her at least the ice tea until the gyuza finish.

I serve the ice tea for her and she thanks me, I walk away to serve another group of girls were there sitting and having a chat.

"Do you wish for another meal ladies?? ". I said with a smile and they look at me.

"She wish for you". One of them said as she point on her shy friend.

"Sorry this is not on our cafe list". I said and they laughed, I heard the door bell when it ring and I turn to see who, I smile just when my eyes meet Ryoko's, she blushed and smile a little before they take a seat on the usual table, I look back to the girls who were looking at me.