Chapter 10

I stared silently at him for a while don't know what to say, so he take a deep breath and look at me with a smile.

"But that was good,  because she was cheating on me".

"Eeh!!  Really!!!". I said and he nodded.

"And she was so jealous of Ryo-chan,  she said I took care of Ryo-chan more than her,  but I don't care about that now,  the problem is.... I quite my job too".

"EEEEH!!  WHY?!!!".

"Because some problems,  the customers start complaining a lot recently and they put the blame on me,  so they kick me out".

"That's terrible, is there any place you are thinking about to work at?? ". I asked him but he shake his head and look down.

"No, I still didn't sear----".

"How about our Cafe?!". I just said it like that but really I wish he will work with us and help us,  he is so polite and handsome he will be good if he work with us.

"......Not bad idea,  can I work with you for sure?? ". He said and I nodded.

"Of course you can,  I will talk to Yabu-san about you,  you can come tomorrow to meet him if you can". He nodded with a smile.

"Ok,  Thank you,  Ah!  This is my number, hope we can stay in touch". He give me his number and I thanks him.

We stayed together for another hour just talking and knowing about each other,  he is older than me only by few months and studies outside for few years,  no wonder he is more matured,  I am mature but he is more.

**********************************************

I return home and lay on my bed to rest, I wonder if Ryoko is fine,  she is right?  Well she is with her friend,  she is with someone she know,  she will be fine,  I need to stop worrying about her for a while and focus on work.

On the next day,  I told Yabu-san about Keito and he agreed to it,  Keito come to meet him and Yabu-san give him the uniform to start working today, I told him what to do and Takaki-san told him more too,  and he was just perfect,  Yaotome-san enter the cafe and look at him.

"He is Okamoto Keito and he will start working here from now on". I said and Keito just stare at him, I look at them confused because of the way they are glaring at each other is.....Uncomfortable.

".....Congratulations on working here with us". Yaotome-san said.

"Thanks,  please take care of me....Yaotome-san". Keito said flatly and they continue glaring at each other.  The door opened and a customer enter take their attention.

"Okamoto-san please do your job well". Yaotome-san said before he walk away,  Keito sighed and went to the customer.

I went back to the changing room and saw Yaotome-san standing without doing anything.

"Ano....Yaotome-san,  was it a bad idea to make Keito come to work here?". I asked but he shake his head.

"No, it was good,  but......the problem is me". He said slowly but I heard him.

"Eeh?  Why??". He sighed and sit on the chair looking at the ground.

"His girlfriend leave him because of me, they break up yesterday, she kept approach me after I work,  she said she is single so I agreed but.....We bumped into each other and they start to fight,  from their conversation I understand that she told him that she is sick and they cancelled their date,  but.....I apologize and leave but I think he is still mad at me". He said and I sighed,  that's why he was in a bad mood.