Chapter 7

After three more days of rest, I start working again with Takaki-san's help, a couple customers enter and it was almost the same problem that time happened, but glad that those couple were together for almost 4 years now and they love each other so much that it end up with a propose from the boyfriend and the girlfriend start crying and accept him.

I was glad that I didn't break them up like the others LoL, but anyhow, Takaki-san's girlfriend enter gloomily and sit on her usual sit with a heavy sigh, I frowned and walk to her.

"Ohayo, Are you ok Arioka-san??". Sho told me to call her like that though, I know Ryoko call her Dai-chan and Takaki-san call her My Princess, oh well.

"No, can I have a larg-size glass of lemon juice please?". I nodded.

"Sure, please wait".

I rushed to the kitchen and saw Takaki-san on the way.

"Takaki-san, your girlfriend is so sad".

"Eeh? Why? She is here already??".

"Yeah, on the usual table". I said and he wanted to go to her but he stopped.

"Damn I am at work now, I will text her only". He take out his phone and start texting her, I go to prepare her juice and then went to give it to her.

"Here is your order Arioka-san". I push it in front of her and ahe thanks me.

Not that long the door opens and I turn to see who and it was Keito.

I welcome him in and he sit in front of Arioka-san, I wanted to ask him but he cut me saying he is fine and don't want anything, I bowed to him and leave them to talk.

I saw Takaki-san looking at them from far so I went to him.

"Is everything ok with her? ". I asked and he sighed.

"She is worried about her friend Yamada Ryoko, she isn't answering her phone since three days, also she is not home, they don't know where is she".

He said and I felt worried all of a sudden, I don't have her number or anything related to her so I can search and find where she is.

*Ring* Ring*

My phone rang in my pocket and I take it to see who is it, I didn't recognize the number but I answer it anyway.

"Yes? ".

"............".

"Who is with me? ".

"...R-Ryoko". I widened my eyes and was about to shout but I cover my mouth and rushed to the dressing room.

"Ryoko!!! How Did You Know My Number?!!!". I don't remember I gave her my phone number.

"I-I took it when you were sick".

"Anyway where Are You? Your Friends Are Worried About You". Me too but I can't say that though.

"Your place".

"My place? But The-----".

"I open it---Ugh!".

"Ryoko? Are You Ok?!!".

The phone suddenly cut without hearing her answer, I don't have time to change my cloths so I run out of the dressing room to Takaki-san.

"Takaki-san! Tell Yaotome-san that I have a urgent thing and need to leave". Then I rushed out.

Lucky that my place is not that far from the cafe, I wanted to unlock my door but it was already open, The Hell! I Though I Luck it!!

I rushed in and search for her, but I find her easily since I hear a voices coming from the bathroom, I open the bathroom door and she was there throwing up.