Chapter 8

I told Yaotome-san and the others that I won't work for today because of Ryoko, she is still sick and suddenly faint when she throw up,  I told her to go to the hospital but she refuse saying she will be fine after few days of rest.

"Ryoko why are you like that?  It's been two days and you are like this,  you will die". I said when she refuse eating anything.

"I rather die than shaming myself by showing my face to the others".

She said and I sighed,  she start talking about dying since she wake up yesterday. I sit next to her and look at her face,  she turn black with no spirit in her,  she is not the girl I love that day....... WAIT WHAT?!!! THE GIRL I LOVE!!

I turn away from her to understand what am I thinking,  I do have a crush on her but.... Is this really ok??

"Ne.... ". She said slowly and make me turn to look at her.

"Yes? ".

"Can I....Die? ".

"HELL NO!!  THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!!".  I shouted and she look at me with her teary eyes.

"I....I don't want....You to see me like this... *Sob*....Yet I Came To You By My Own Feet! *Sob*, I Am Really a----".

"SHUT UP!!". I shouted and she look at me shockley, I barley know her yet I am shouting at her now,  but really this is pissing me off.

"Since You Came To Me That's Mean You Need Help Right?  So I Will Help You, Stop Thinking About Dying Or I Will REALLY Leave You To Die For Real!!". I said firmly and she bite her lip and look down sadly,  I take a deep breath to calm down.

"Listen to me Ryoko,  I don't know you that well yet,  but I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I want to help you as much as I can,  can you let me do that?? ". I asked slowly and she nodded.

"So first,  tell me what happened". I asked and she wipe her falling tears.

"Y-You... Won't Hate me? ". She asked back and I shake my head.

"No, don't worry about that".

"Then.... Hold... Hold my hand". She give me her hand and I blinked my eyes looking at the,  EEEE!  I WAS DREAMING OF HOLDING HER HAND!! 

"Ok". I said casually and hold her hand,  I look at her since she was trembling.

"I-It happens... After I leave you when you were sick,  I said I will go to Keito but.... I dumped on the man next door and he ki- kidnapped me,  *Sniff* H-He... Force me *Sniff* to do stuff and beat me if I refuse, *Sniff* I-I couldn't do anything, *Sniff*  B-But I run away,  I-I couldn't think of a place *Sniff* but here, .....Sorry,  *Sniff* I-I'm So Sorry!".

She start sobbing and I can feel her hand is trembling really hard now,  I was speechless but.... She forced to do that,  I can't do anything.

"It's ok". I don't know why but I hugged her and pat her head slowly.

"I won't hate you because of that,  but Ryoko,  for me,  at least let's go to the hospital to check on you". She release the hug nd shake her head.

"No!  Please Yuto!  I Don't Want To Feel Asham More Than This! Please!". She said and I sighed.

"It's not about being ashamed Ryoko,  Your Health is Important Now, You Can't Stay Like That! You Will Die For Real And I Don't Want That!". She look at me with her teary eyes.

"Y-Yuto You----".

"I won't say it now,  until you take the check,  and if you see me as someone important please go and take it". I touch her check and smile to her.