Chapter 11

Takaki-san and Yabu-san told me to leave but I didn't, how can I leave and the situation in the cafe like this? Not that long Arioka-san got a call from Ryoko saying that her brothers are crying, so Takaki-san walk her home.

"They are late, hope they are not fighting ". Yabu-san said and I sighed, I hope that too.

*************

Author's POV:

The atmosphere was so tight and awkward, Hikaru is sitting on the chair while Keito standing near the door looking at him sharply.

"Explain Yourself!!". Keito shouted and Hikaru sighed.

"Stop Shouting, I can hear you".

"Then why are you silent? Are You Trying To Make Up a Story Or What?". Hikaru look at him and stand up from his place, he walk closer to him and look at him sharply.

"I'm not that kind of a person, first I am sorry, I didn't know that that girl was your girlfriend".

"Stop Lying! I Come With Her Many Times! ".

"When?".

"I Come Every Monday With Her!". Hikaru sighed.

"It's my day off, That's why I don't see you with that girl, you always come with Yuya's girlfriend Arioka-san". Hikaru said calmly and Keito stayed silent.

"Look, I know I am at fault but she was the one who said she is single, if she love you enough why did she come to me saying she is single? That's mean she don't love you enough, As soon as I know she was your girl I cut everything with her, she kept calling me and I----".

*Ring Ring*

Hikaru take out his phone and rolled his eyes.

"See? It's her number right?? ". Keito get closer and look at the phone before he nodded.

"I will talk to her in front of you and see how she will talk about you so you make sure that I didn't do anything ok?". He said and Keito nodded slowly, Hikaru answer the phone and put it on speaker so Keito can hear the conversation.

"Yes??".

"Mou~~ Why didn't you answer my calls Hikaru-kun~".

"Sorry who are you again?".

"How could you forget me that fast?? I'm Manako".

"Oh... The one who have a boyfriend already".

"Yeah but whatever, you are cooler and hotter than him, I told him that we are over, so can I get back to you? ". Hikaru look at Keito who was all annoyed about this.

"Well...I have to hear from him that you guys are over". Keito look at Hikaru who was looking at him, he look down sadly.

"No need to have his word, we are over, I never take him seriously anyway, So! When will our date be?". Hikaru sighed but before he can say anything Keito snatch the phone from him.

"GO TO HELL YOU BITCH!!". He shouted and hang up on her face, just when he was about to throw the phone Hikaru hold his hand and stop him.

"Calm Down That's My Phone!". He said as he take it away from him, in seconds it ring again and Hikaru answered again.

"Keito!! That One Was Keito Right!!". She said and Keito wanted to take the phone back but Hikaru stop him.

"Yes it was him, and sorry we are over too, I don't want a girl never took a relationship seriously, don't call me again and don't come to our cafe, goodbye". Then he hung up on her face and delete her number after blocking it.