Chapter 9

"Yamada Ryoko". We heard the nurse calling Ryoko's name and she look at me before she went in the room.

She was so hesitated to go in at first but I talked to the nurse about her situation and she told her everything will be fine so she calmed down a little.

I waited for her to get out but the nurse come out and call me to get inside.

"What's wrong doctor??". I asked as I saw Ryoko crying and that makes me worried.

"She is having a Gastritis, she need a small surgery to clean it,  where is her family to contact them?". The doctor said and I sighed,  I thought it's a serious matter.

"She....She have no family, can I give you the permission to do it?".

"And what is your relationship??".

"Boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend". The boctor sighed and think about it a little.

"Ok,  we can't wait, if we wait it will effect her,  come to the office to sign the papers, Satomi-san,  prepare her for the surgery". The doctor said to the nurse who bowed to him.

"Yes doctor ".

I turn to Ryoko and hold her hand.

"You will be fine ne?  It's just a small surgery and you will be better". I said with a smile as I reach my hand to wipe her falling tears,  she look at me and hold my hand.

"D-Don't leave ne.... Until I wake up".

"I promise". I followed the doctor to his office and he show me the papers.

"Doctor----".

"Yamashita,  call me Yamashita".

"Yamashita-San,  she is in a serious condition right? ". I asked as I sign the papers and I hear him sighing.

"To be honest yes,  she's been raped,  she is in her safe stage that's why pregnancy won't happen, but we need to clean her since she..... How can I say that? ". He said and I pass the paper to him.

"Blowjob,  and forced to drink it,  right? ". He look at me and nodded,  I don't know why but I really feel bad for her,  I am angry for real and this is the first time I feel this. Yamashita-san took the paper and look at me.

"You are not her boyfriend". He said and I blinked my eyes.

"I-I am----".

"I will ignore it this time,  since she is in a critical condition, but be careful next time". He said and I thanks him before leaving the office.

********************************************

I called Takaki-san and told him that Ryoko will spend 2 days at the hospital and he told his girlfriend, only 2 hours passed and she is here,  not alone, Keito is there too.

"WH----".

"Shhh! She need to rest". I single to them to come and talk outside the room to not wake her up.

"Is her condition that serious?? Please Tell Me The Truth ". Arioka-san hold my shoulder and shake it.

"Ok Ok,  but you have to know Axthat she don't want you to know this".

"Why? ".

"Why you ask?  Let's say.... She don't want to bother you guys and make you worried about her too much".

"But She is Our Friend!  Of Course We Will Be Worried! ". Keito said and I sighed.

"I know,  I told her that but she said you have your own problems and she don't want to be porden you more that that, she said". I said and they look at each other and sighed.