<3>

Dean and Roman got into the bus and took their seats

Dean and Roman got into the bus and took their seats. Dean took off his hat and his sunglasses and put them in his traveling bag. Roman gave him a weird look.

"You still have this?" he narrowed his eyes at him.

Dean frowned. "It's still useable...I can't throw it away it is my favorite bag." he pulled the item towards him and soon let it back to the ground.

Roman let go of the subject. "So, how are you feeling coming back to RAW? Was it your request or did the Smackdown department decide it was best for you?" he chuckled.

Dean arched an eyebrow and smiled at him. Roman knew the answer, he just wanted to get his friend to talk about it. His smile soon faded when the image of his past lover came up in his mind.

"So...are you still thinking about her?" Roman asked him.

Dean shifted his glance to the ground. Of course he thought about her. How couldn't he? She gave him love and support even if it was fake it warmed his heart. She gave him shelter when he felt alone. However, when he learned about her cheating on him he felt like shattered glass. She consumed all the water in him and he gladly let her do it. Once she was done with the water she threw the glass on the floor without thinking if it would hurt him. She then tried to redeem herself by saying that she would fix the glass when she felt like it. But she didn't know...she didn't consider that shattered glass could still cut her...deep. Sooner or later.

"Yeah, I do. Sometimes I feel like I want her back. Then I remember how she treated me and I start seeking revenge. It's an endless cycle." Dean admitted as he was playing with the zipper of his hoodie that he was holding then folded it messily and put it in the bag.

Roman's gaze was somewhere else. He had completely spaced out. In fact he was with his knees on the seat looking to the back of the bus.

"Wanna tell me what ya lookin' at?" Dean questioned a little offended that his best friend didn't listen to him at all.

Roman stayed silent and continued staring.

"Just looking at your bitchy ex throwing herself on every guy that she can think of."

Dean clenched his fists. Was it worth it to get mad over this cheating psycho? Of course not.

He let out a dry chuckle and relaxed his hand. "Yeah, poor guys. Probably scared to create any act of disobedience because their whore of a mistress could spank them."

Roman scoffed and returned to his usual position on the seat. "I guess you're now in the state of seeking revenge."

Dean smirked. "Maybe. A little." He put up his thumb and index finger close to represent the amount of revenge he was seeking.

"You're such a dork." Roman laughed. "But please tell me what you intend on doing." He rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"Shoo!" Dean waved his hand at him. "I want to get some sleep.