<4>

AJ didn't know why but Seth's words infuriated her

AJ didn't know why but Seth's words infuriated her. He thought that Dean Ambrose could throw her off the rockers, that was absolutely ludicrous to her. But why was she so frustrated. It was that one emotion that she could not control. That's what Colby got wrong. It was not sadness that she kept inside of her. It was frustration that made her dubious about every thought that came up in her head and made her actions impulsive. It was that one feeling that could make her smile either fake or disappear.

She was now pressing the button hurriedly which increased her frustration. The doors finally closed, indicating that she was now going down. AJ was headed to the bar, so she could ask the pretty Elise where the gym is located. She couldn't wait for Kaitlyn, it would take too much time. The metal doors slid open and AJ rushed to the bar where she saw someone she didn't recognize.

"Hello, ma'am, how can I help you?" a tall slender woman asked her, looking completely uninterested at AJ, that fact contrasting to the question.

"I was wondering, do you know where Elise is?" AJ practically spat out, her frustration still fresh.

The other woman finally looked at her and arched an eyebrow. "She was actually headed to the gym last time i saw her." This woman's voice was seductive as hell even though it looked like she wasn't even trying.

"And can you tell me where the gym is...?" AJ looked for the badge the other woman was supposed to be wearing but she couldn't find it.

"My name is Natasha. And the gym is on the lower floor, you go left and after the little corridor there should be glass doors which are obviously see-through and you will probably be looking at your colleagues working out" Natasha said with her super seductive voice that AJ couldn't be affected by at the moment and made her way back to the elevator.

She got in and pressed the button for the floor where the gym was located. Her frustration was still visible even on her face and in her body movement. She looked like she was about to vandalize the poor button with the force she pressed her finger against it.

AJ walked out of the elevator and made a turn to the left, following Natasha's instructions. The gym was 10 steps away. Then she stopped. She stopped because she didn't want anyone to see her like this. She fixed her hair, slowed down her breathing and put the classic smile on her face. Just then her frustration somewhat subdued a little bit.

10 steps later she found herself in the gym. She looked around and saw the famous trio on the treadmills. The brunette was still wondering if she should go and give them a piece of her mind when someone grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to the ground.

"Hi!" Celeste greeted her cheerfully.

AJ rolled her eyes playfully.