<6>

AJ got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind her

AJ got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind her. Suddenly she felt a little dizzy. Her vision became weird. She was seeing everything but it was like a broken TV. There were lines everywhere and she heard this beeping noise in her ears that got stronger with each passing second.

AJ, are you okay? AJ...

She felt someone's arms envelope her just when her knees started to buckle. The woman slowed down her breathing back to normal and hardly managed to stand on her own again.

"AJ, what happened?" CM Punk's concerned light brown eyes darted at her dark chocolate confused ones.

He slowly released her from his arms to probe if she can stand on her own. She closed her eyes to gain her composure back completely.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just...starving. If it is required I might as well vivisect a pig to be able to get some food in my system." AJ muttered "Plus it's hard walking in heels." She looked down to her shoes, nervously shifting on her feet.

"Are you sure that it's nothing serious?" He put his hand on the small of her back, prompting her to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about, Phil." She smiled brightly at him, the clicking sound of her heels soothing her ears and making the beeping noise disappear completely.

Soon Kaitlyn caught up to them along with a bunch of other people from RAW. AJ didn't pay much attention because she was trying to stay conscious until she got the chance to consume something.

"AJ, what happened?" Kaitlyn whispered in her ear while linking her arm to her friend's.

"None of your business." The younger woman answered bitterly through gritted teeth, careful not to draw any attention.

"Crabby much? I hope you know that you should actually eat food, it makes you...alive, please keep that in mind"

"I'm very well aware of that."

A waiter led them to a door, which once it was opened revealed an area with a humongous table in the middle and a fireplace near the table. It felt really nice and it also smelled amazing.

Punk escorted her to her chair which happened to be right across Dean Ambrose. And Alexa Bliss right by his side. AJ prepared herself for a lot of eye rolling. Punk pulled out her chair and she graced him with a big smile as he sat next to her.

The people on this table were talking about things she didn't find important. Boyfriends/girlfriends, family and mostly people pretending like they don't talk behind each others' backs. That kind of people made her laugh.

She ordered a salad while Punk threw her an unbelievable look. "Not to be rude, but are you sure you're going to be okay with a salad?" He asked tenderly.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you." She replied kind of annoyed but understanding his concern.

Dean stood up and looked at everyone on the table. He raised his glass, filled with wine. "I would like to grab your attention to announce that I now have a lovely girlfriend called Alexis or you may know her as Alexa Bliss, let's all raise our glasses for a toast to a successful courtship filled with love and happiness." He smiled at Alexa, it looked more like a smirk but whatever, and kissed her.