<7>

AJ was was curled up in Dolph's lap, hands cleaning imaginary dust off the title and whispering gentle things to it as of it was a baby

"...Oh! Well, Bliss just destroyed Sasha." Michael Cole shouted in his classic annoying manner.

Alexa slammed Sasha one last time into the turnbuckle. She turned around and blew a kiss towards AJ who made a face in disgust. The blonde slammed Sasha to the ground going for a cover.

"1...2...3!"

"Here is your winner...Alexa Bliss!" Jojo announced as The Goddess blew one last kiss to The Black Widow.

"Well, looks like Bliss is mocking you, AJ, what are your thoughts on that?" Cole leaned back and awaited AJ's response.

"Yeah, real cute but she's not going anywhere near my baby." AJ stroked her title and planted a big kiss on it. "If she wants to play crazy, it's game on but I think we all know who does crazy best." she smiled big looking as Alexa skipped her way out of the ring.

-

"She really does think she's invincible, doesn't she?" Dean says while a smirk creeps its way onto his face.

"Well, right now she's on top of the world and it has been like that for quite some time. The bitch has nothing to worry about." Roman stated while looking at the monitor then at Dean. "But you have something planned, I guess?"

"It's no big deal, just make her fall in love, make her lose the title, make her feel miserable and then leave her."

Roman stared at him and bursted out laughing. "Man, you sound deluded...Wait, are you serious? Is that the big plan?"

Dean pursed his lips and nodded.

"Dean, you're not like that. I would advise you to leave it like it is...You're probably gonna end up the one who's hurt again." Roman sighed.

"I know it sounds crazy but she deserves it. She knew I was a good guy, she knew she shouldn't have messed with me, she got it coming!" he raised his voice.

"I know it may seem like a big deal to you but that's how she gets around. That's how she thinks she should be living her life. I think it's nothing personal."

"Well, she's wasting her life. Maybe if someone teaches her a lesson she'll stop acting like this. And it wasn't just a one night stand, you know this. I thought...I really thought she had feelings for me..." Dean shifted his gaze to the ground.

Roman let out another big sigh. "Okay...But think about it. Is it really worth it to break her and lose who you are in the process." He got up and left Dean alone with his thoughts.

"She will learn her lesson...no matter what...sooner or later...she's gonna have to." Dean convinced himself.