<13>

AJ (POV) My head almost instinctively turned to the side and i was met with icy blue eyes

AJ (POV)
My head almost instinctively turned to the side and i was met with icy blue eyes. And I don't know why but my heart fluttered like crazy.

~

Dean (POV)

I didn't know whether to drown in the warm chocolate eyes looking in mine or to stare at her lips that were slightly parted. I could feel my heartbeat pick up the pace while i was looking at her. We were so close. I had never seen someone so alluring. Her eyes had a special light to them. Her presence was calming yet exciting. She could make me go crazy by just looking at me.

We were so close that i could feel her breath on my lips. Some incredible force was bringing us together.

I wanted this moment to slow down just so i could admire her more.

"Dean, baby!"

I cursed under my breath and turned around to face Alexa. She pecked my lips and looked at AJ who let out a bitter laugh.

"C'mon we'll be late" The blonde beamed at me as she wrapped a hand around my waist.

"Where are you going?" AJ crossed her arms once again.

Before I could answer Alexa chimed in. "To the club with some of our friends." She looked at April with annoyance plastered all over her face.

"What a surprise, I'll be there, too." AJ gave me one of her classic wicked smiles. "See you then."

-
Author's POV

"I thought you didn't wanna go?"

Celeste and AJ were walking on the street their heels clicking on the cement. They were making their way to the club. April had decided to wear her hair in tighter curls than usual. She had a tight black dress on with matching black heels. Her lips were painted a vivid red.

"I changed my mind." AJ simply stated.

"Why?" Her friend questioned, her two toned hair bouncing up and down.

"Punk's gonna be there."

"Since when do you like him so much? I thought you said you find him annoying?"

AJ rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'm going because I'm trying to get back at Dean and Alexa."

Kaitlyn raised her eyebrows. "You're so childish."

"Less talking, more having fun." April gave her a smile and led her to the entrance of the club.

As soon as the two friends walked in Punk spotted them and waved for them to join the others. The WWE superstars were situated on the other side of the club, for more privacy AJ thought.

"You look stunning." Punk exclaimed. He grabbed her hand and spun her around. She giggled and glanced over to Dean. He was eyeing them up and down while downing a shot. She couldn't help but stare at his hand wrapped around Alexa who had her hand on his thigh. He turned his head so he could hear something Alexa was whispering to him.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself." AJ squeezed Phil's hand. "Wanna dance?"

Suddenly Dean's attention was back on them. He anticipated Phil's answer with spite in his eyes. April snickered while looking over to him.

"Sure."

A little later everybody was on the dance floor. Everyone had a half that they were dancing with. AJ with Punk. Dean with Alexa. Kaitlyn with Roman. Seth with Paige.

Not long after the WWE superstars started dancing, they heard a voice blast through the club.

"Now everybody switch for the next song! Find someone else to dance with!"

The next song started playing and AJ felt Punk disappear behind her. Suddenly she felt another pair of hands on her stomach.

"We meet again, sunshine." Dean murmured against her ear.

"You couldn't find anyone else to dance with?" April turned around to face him and clasped her hands behind his neck.

"My legs have a mind of their own, princess. I have no idea how I got here. Something was pulling me your way." He grinned.

"And Alexa won't be mad that you're dancing with your ex?" AJ looked behind his shoulder to find Alexa jumping around with Randy Orton.

"I think she's having fun on her own." Dean buried his face in the crook of April's neck. He breathed in the familiar smell of her perfume. She closed her eyes and cursed herself for being in this position. She was supposed to be with Punk and make Dean jealous. But it felt so good to be in his arms again even though she didn't know if her and the lunatic were glued together because of affection or because of sex. The latter, she thought.

AJ needed a drink so she could let loose. At the end of the night she needed to end up with Punk. Lately she was getting too soft over Dean which would be no use. She had to be strong for her own good. She couldn't get hurt again. It would break her.

Suddenly April led Dean to the bar. She offered him a shot, while she ordered a few more.

-

Around half an hour had passed and AJ and Dean were still all over each other. Every time they had to switch someone would come up to them but the person was told off by them.

Dean had his hands on the brunette's hips while he was kissing on her neck. He needed her.

She was intoxicated. Very. She couldn't think and that's why she was still wrapped up around him. Her body took control over her. Right now all that mattered to her was that they were so close she could feel every breath he took.

~