<8>

"She will learn her lesson

"She will learn her lesson...no matter what...sooner or later...she's gonna have to." Dean convinced himself.

~

"April, I'd like you to come to my office at 12:00pm. I'll be waiting for you."

Stephanie.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Seth tried to look at April's phone mischievously as if she was hiding something.

"It's from Stephanie, she wants to talk to me. Probably for my next storyline. And why are you spying on me like that?" She giggled. "Do you think I'm hiding something from you?"

"Well, you're not the most talkative one with me. You know everything about me while I barely know anything about you. Yes, you're my best friend but...you never really shared your story with me." Colby admitted.

AJ took a deep breath. She loved Colby but she didn't feel like she could trust him completely since he was friends with Dean. Yes, he was her boy toy but he was different from her other affairs. He managed to get under her skin somehow. She shrugged it off.

"Look, it's nothing personal, Seth. I just...don't wanna talk about serious things. I mean look at me, I'm not a serious person." April laughed it off. "When you shared your story with me I comforted you while cracking jokes. I just don't want to get into my serious stuff. You got enough on your plate." She patted him on the shoulder and he smiled with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Well I have to get going." April gave his shoulder one last squeeze. "I'll catch ya later, okay?" She grabbed her title and skipped through the corridor.

-

"I'd like to put you in a storyline with Dean Ambrose and Alexa Bliss." Stephanie stated.

AJ's eyes fluttered while she squeezed her title. "And you think this is a good idea why?" She tried not to grit her teeth.

"Well, I have been watching Bliss and I think that she deserves her title shot." The McMahon smiled.

Unbelievable.

"However I want to see her perform in a ring with you for a while. If she does good she's gonna get a well deserved title shot."

AJ took a deep breath. She wasn't scared of Alexa. But her and Dean together...it was something that made her go crazy. She barely handled them on a dinner table how was she gonna do it in a ring.

"The three of you have crazy gimmicks and I think you would work great together. Also the fans would go wild." Stephanie beamed. "I might throw Ziggler into the mix so it would be couple versus couple. With that being said, tonight you're going up against Bliss. Any questions?" She raised her eyebrows.

AJ breathed heavily. "No. I can handle her." She grinned.

-

AJ skipped down the ramp holding her title up, smiling wide. She went up the stairs and swept her feet on the mat before making her way in the ring through the ropes. The Black Widow sat on the ropes with implicit eagerness to get her hands on her opponent.

She watched as Alexa Bliss made her entrance. The so called Goddess mocked AJ's skipping in an attempt to annoy her. She got in the ring and stuck her tongue out like a child. AJ graced her with a cynical smile and an eye roll as she put her title to the side.

The bell rang signaling the start of the match. Bliss threw herself at AJ only to be kicked in the face by The Black Widow. The crowd cheered. Alexa got up and began pushing AJ to the turnbuckle but ended up being slammed face first in it. AJ went to the top rope imitating a yawn while waiting for Alexa to get up. Bliss tried to get a hold of the smaller girl who instead jumped over her head leaving her confused. The brunette inflicted pain to Alexa's stomach by kicking her a few times leaving her on her knees. AJ went to the other side of the ring and laughed. She launched herself at the crouching Alexa hitting her with The Shining Wizard. AJ mocked Bliss and threw her out of the ring.

Then a familiar music hit.

Dean Ambrose.

What is he doing here?!

The lunatic walked to the ring like he didn't have a care in the world.

AJ was caught off guard. Was this planned? Of course it was, Stephanie wouldn't let it happen if it wasn't. He was probably here to distract her.

Ambrose climbed the stairs and positioned himself in front of AJ, the ropes separating them.

"Surprise!" He grinned and jiggled his hands.

"What do you want?" She squinted her eyes while looking him up and down.

"I'm here to support my soon-to-be wife" he said amused.

AJ let out a loud laugh while she leaned in to whisper "And you downgraded from me to her?" She looked him in the eyes once again.

"Jealous?" He smirked.

We were getting to a dangerous place. All eyes were on us. People were waiting for me to do something. To give them a show. To entertain them...

Hello, beautiful people!

I don't know if someone is reading this book but I decided to finish it. I do like writing even though I'm lowkey terrible at it. So if someone's reading feel free to say hi!